Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 22: Connectivity Issues (RESTORED)

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

What kind of giveaway is it? Forma, etc.?

Reveal hidden contents

I do have Discord myself, but to be honest I'm just a bit wary on joining a new server at first.

Especially one that might have a lot of people there I've not met personally, as opposed to the smaller number of people I know in person on other servers.

I just thought it couldn't hurt to ask :)

There are a lot of people there, yes, but the entire server from what i can tell is in slow mode. Also, the giveaway is platinum generally.

1 минуту назад, Toliktok222 сказал:

Машико, помоги пожалуйста))

Я застрял на входе в равнины и выходе на цетус. Целый час ловил рыбку, не хочется терять)

жди, пока подключение вернётся, но это неточно)

16 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

I do have Discord myself, but to be honest I'm just a bit wary on joining a new server at first.

Especially one that might have a lot of people there I've not met personally, as opposed to the smaller number of people I know in person on other servers.

I just thought it couldn't hurt to ask :)

The giveaways are usually plat or prime access.

Caution is always a good thing. Yes, there are tons and tons of players on this server. However no one has ever communicated with me, but I don't participate in the General Chat channels there.

I was cautious until I was able to find the official Warframe Discord. If you search warframe on discord, there's lots of unofficial servers called "Warframe". But the official one is called "Play Warframe".

Anyway, don't take my word for it. The link (discord invite whatever) is already available at the top of the forums page.

f4S67NN.png?1

Just had to abort a half hour steel path survival because the damn acolyte teleported me in to an inescapable room. Extra fantastic because of the 2 hr survival that was borked from the connectivity issues.

So 3 hrs completely wasted. Thanks!!!

1 hour ago, Dank-Dispensor said:

Just had to abort a half hour steel path survival because the damn acolyte teleported me in to an inescapable room. Extra fantastic because of the 2 hr survival that was borked from the connectivity issues.

Did you try /unstuck?

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

EDIT 2:

We are seeing things restoring across the board and it shouldn't be too much longer for connectivity to return.

Sit tight as we wait for word from our partner on the cause and more information.

Happy gaming!

____

Tenno,

We have received some outage alerts from our infrastructure partners and we are actively investigating the disruption. Our sincerest apologies as we work to restore full Warframe connectivity!

Thank you for your patience!

EDIT 1: This is a widespread outage impacting many online services and we are hoping for a quick resolution. 

Is there anyway to resolve lost mission rewards as a result of this outage? I did contact Warframe support already but I want to be sure 

Archived