Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why The Relics Axi O5 And Neo N15 Totally Dispersed From Drop ?

-FCG-AURES

Question

Why The Relics Axi O5 And Neo N15 Totally Dispersed From Drop ? , It's a very simple question and I guess we did not see this two relics for more than a week even in spots that give 15% drop chance like sedna and lua disruption, there is no trace of the existence of this relics, if anyone knows any other method to drop this two relics or dropped them the last past week please inform me

12 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Why relics got totally distributed or spread over a wide area from drop??

Oh you mean "disappear"?

Nah they're there, mate. Still on the same missions that wiki told you. Just case of bad luck.

Also personally i think relic farming is the absolute worst farm in all of warframe, therefore i never do it. FYI i said that having farmed sibear, ivara, bullet dance, necramech, shedu, and mantis skin.

You just need to learn how to. Firstly if you're an active player always have 2-3 syndicates maxed out and some medallions saved up to buy relic packs the day the new PA comes out. After that, use this webpage. https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
You will find that generally Disruption is the fastest, sometimes Void Capture as well. You need to learn how to trigger reward pool A and B on disruption and then you will be in business.

3 minutes ago, DarknessNightshade said:

You can check where certain relics drop on the warframe wiki, there's more than just disruption they drop from.

I tried all of missions kinds from Warframe wiki no drop of this two relics even had daily runs for them

2 minutes ago, AURES05 said:

I tried all of missions kinds from Warframe wiki no drop of this two relics even had daily runs for them

Then idk what to say, they seem to be dropping fine for me. Maybe RNG just isn't being kind to you, cus there's other relics in those rotations besides the one you want, like it has been for every defense/survival etc node in the game. 

Just now, DarknessNightshade said:

Then idk what to say, they seem to be dropping fine for me. Maybe RNG just isn't being kind to you, cus there's other relics in those rotations besides the one you want, like it has been for every defense/survival etc node in the game. 

if you don't mind what missions you done that gave you the drop

Marduk should be fine for Axi O5 drops, but i would rather use the Syndicate relic packs for that.

Hieracon seems like a waste of time for a long time now for Axi in particular.

If you can speedrun Hydron fast enough, it's farmable for Neo and Axi, but if not it's a waste of time.

Bere and Xini are fast.

Neo N15 isn't even that rare. (and even Axi O5 is only rare because it's an Axi and Axi drop rates are notoriously S#&$e)

Not sure about Disruption, people say it's efficient but i hate that mode and never play it because of the gimmicky mechanic with the sound effect that doesn't even always trigger.

Imo. Interception is the fastest for a chill farm where you don't have to worry about bulletsponge bs, but Disruption is also good if you like the mode.

Why relics got totally distributed or spread over a wide area from drop??

Oh you mean "disappear"?

Nah they're there, mate. Still on the same missions that wiki told you. Just case of bad luck.

Also personally i think relic farming is the absolute worst farm in all of warframe, therefore i never do it. FYI i said that having farmed sibear, ivara, bullet dance, necramech, shedu, and mantis skin.

7 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

You just need to learn how to. Firstly if you're an active player always have 2-3 syndicates maxed out and some medallions saved up to buy relic packs the day the new PA comes out. After that, use this webpage. https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
You will find that generally Disruption is the fastest, sometimes Void Capture as well. You need to learn how to trigger reward pool A and B on disruption and then you will be in business.

That's exactly what i do, max out 4 syndicates and bunch of medallions then chill until new PA.

It have allowed me to own every non-vaulted frames and weapons in the game, which quite nice considering I'm relatively still a newer player.

I probably farmed for relics ONCE back when I was a total rookie and my noob butt wanted wukong so bad. It was hell and I'll never do it again. It's not about the farm, just not a fan of the odds. Chance to probably get a relic, that's probably the one you need, for a chance to open it, because it contains one item that you want and bunch of other junks that you'll probably get instead. Just wow. Haven't farmed another relic since.

2 hours ago, Soy77 said:

That's exactly what i do, max out 4 syndicates and bunch of medallions then chill until new PA.

It have allowed me to own every non-vaulted frames and weapons in the game, which quite nice considering I'm relatively still a newer player.

I probably farmed for relics ONCE back when I was a total rookie and my noob butt wanted wukong so bad. It was hell and I'll never do it again. It's not about the farm, just not a fan of the odds. Chance to probably get a relic, that's probably the one you need, for a chance to open it, because it contains one item that you want and bunch of other junks that you'll probably get instead. Just wow. Haven't farmed another relic since.

Well let's take his example of Axi O5, using the list we can see that the easiest(highest drop rate with less clutter in the pool) and by far the quickest method of farming it is to do Profit Taker runs. So you just get 3 clan mates, run a bunch of those at say 3 minutes per run for a nice casual pace, get a bunch of them, a ton of credits, Crisma toroids etc while you're at it to buy Magus arcanes to sell for plat, then all 4 of you Radshare and get your part most likely in say 5 runs. Farming in this game is only bad when it's done sub-optimally.

7 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Well let's take his example of Axi O5, using the list we can see that the easiest(highest drop rate with less clutter in the pool) and by far the quickest method of farming it is to do Profit Taker runs. So you just get 3 clan mates, run a bunch of those at say 3 minutes per run for a nice casual pace, get a bunch of them, a ton of credits, Crisma toroids etc while you're at it to buy Magus arcanes to sell for plat, then all 4 of you Radshare and get your part most likely in say 5 runs. Farming in this game is only bad when it's done sub-optimally.

I find your lack of faith in my optimization disturbing 🤣

That a great tip for everyone who want to farm relics. As for me... well, convincing a man who never had to work a day in his life to suddenly do so will always be a hard sell

Archived