Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cant find nihil's obliette key

cookiesnm1lk

Question

6 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, cookiesnm1lk said:

so according to the wiki the nihil's obliette needs a key, and that key is sold by nora. i foudn the decoration...but no key. and interacting with the thing does nothing but give me some dialogue. reeeealy want that vitrica, what do i do?

Also to note once you get the vitrica sword, you can keep getting the key from Nightwave when it's available, redo the fight and you'll be rewarded a Riven mod for doing it.

34 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Also to note once you get the vitrica sword, you can keep getting the key from Nightwave when it's available, redo the fight and you'll be rewarded a Riven mod for doing it.

Ohhhh reeeeealllly.... This is interesting news. I'm going to have to stop dumping credits into kuva to get a few rivens if this is the case!

2 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Ohhhh reeeeealllly.... This is interesting news. I'm going to have to stop dumping credits into kuva to get a few rivens if this is the case!

Yeah I do the fight each time a key comes up in Nightwave, just another way to get a Riven to play with.

11 hours ago, cookiesnm1lk said:

so according to the wiki the nihil's obliette needs a key, and that key is sold by nora. i foudn the decoration...but no key. and interacting with the thing does nothing but give me some dialogue. reeeealy want that vitrica, what do i do?

if you have the key you go to the void an in the center will be option to use your key

15 hours ago, Leqesai said:

This is really easy to miss since this was only mentioned in the patch notes:

On 2021-02-18 at 7:57 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Nihil Key grants you one fight against Nihil, at which you’ll need to acquire another Key to go again. Nora Night will offer the Nihil Key in her Cred Offerings periodically.

For those who did not originally fight Nihil during Glassmaker, using this Key route will grant you the Vitrica heavy blade. Tenno who have already acquired the Vitrica can enjoy an End of Mission Riven Mod reward! 

Hence why refighting Nihil when you already have the Vitrica isn't a waste of Creds, coupled with keeping at least 60 Creds for every new week.

Archived