Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition to add Amalgam mods to Cephalon Simaris Offering

Devoider

Thermia Fracture ONE TIME REWARD / UNTRADEABLE REWARD included;

1. Amalgram Shotgun Spazz
2. Amalgram Serration
3. Amalgam Barrel Diffusion 
4. Amalgam Organ Shatter

Please add these amalgram mods to Cephalon Simaris offering so that player who (want spares/selling by mistake for longer than 24 hrs) can get it again.

53 minutes ago, -Xtharvind- said:

ONE TIME REWARD / UNTRADEABLE REWARD

As should be.

54 minutes ago, -Xtharvind- said:

want spares

Unnecessary since the mods can be equipped simultaneously in other weapons of the same types and i dont think these mods should be tradeable so doing the Fracture event relevant.

55 minutes ago, -Xtharvind- said:

selling by mistake for longer than 24 hrs

Just have DE make it so they cant be sold/dissolved would solve the problem.

Also if you accidentally did it to yours, you can contact support to have the mod returned to your inventory if you still have the Endo/Credits you received for it.

14 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Unnecessary since the mods can be equipped simultaneously in other weapons of the same types

Same can be said for Umbral/Sacrificial mods - but there are still plenty of people who prefer to have multiple copies of them at different upgrade level.

I think these mods should not be tradable, but you should be able to get extra copies of them once you've earned your first set - just like most of the quest items in the game.

2 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

i dont think these mods should be tradeable so doing the Fracture event relevant.

Lock them until the player has earned them the first time, like all other Simaris quest offerings. You can't get the extra stuff from Simaris unless you earned it the first time (by doing the quest).

Archived