Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHAT IF TRANSFERENCE WORKED ON PETS,MOAS,HOUNDS AND SENTINELS!!

Rhymontic

Imagine this, transference into khora's Venari or even a kubrow how cool would that be, this will open up new possibilities, you wont have to wait on that buff anymore!! Just jump into your smeeta kavat and activate the buff yourself. You can even fly around as a taxon or any other sentinel. Need crowd control? transfer into your moa!! 

I know we wanted DE to implement necharamechs in normal star chat missions but don't you think transference into pets, moas, hounds and sentinels would be a better experience??

WHAT IF TRANSFERENCE WORKED ON PETS,MOAS,HOUNDS AND SENTINELS!!

Then it would be a novelty halfassed feature, easily forgotten by both the playerbase and especially by DE. Just like with many other features and modes, DE would not maintain it beyond simple nerfs when something 'gamebreaking' would be found when using that feature. It would hold no tactical advantage whatsoever and we would be knocked down in a matter of seconds if we transferred into our pets. Seriously, a wet noodle would lay you flat on the ground after the enemy level would exceed 100s. And DE would NEVER allow us to select a smeeta buff on demand.

Best you can hope for is a new frame that would have the same mechanics as Sevagoth, but with some sort of pet instead of his shadow.

15 minutes ago, Rhymontic said:

transference into khora's Venari or even a kubrow how cool would that be

... As "cool" as using transference on a Necramech that's literally less than an inch away from the Warframe.

... I'm sorry, I meant "annoying"...

I would sooner go for a commands wheel.
Less akwardness in telling specters to hold position/follow. That's enough really.

It's not that I don't want to play as Blade Wolf in Warframe.

Spoiler

HD wallpaper: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Metal Gear, Robot, Blade Wolf  | Wallpaper Flare

It's that I know it's too optimistic to think DE will pull it off well.

Necramechs are decent only because of Voidrig's 4th ability, and apart from that they are slow, squishy, and weak.
No I don't think transference into something way weaker than a Necramech would be a good experience, what am I gonna do, scratch the enemy to death?
It's a gimmick, and I hate switching to the operator in the first place, it is dependent on ping and that makes it unreliable.

12 hours ago, Incongruous said:

Then it would be a novelty halfassed feature, easily forgotten by both the playerbase and especially by DE. Just like with many other features and modes, DE would not maintain it beyond simple nerfs when something 'gamebreaking' would be found when using that feature. It would hold no tactical advantage whatsoever and we would be knocked down in a matter of seconds if we transferred into our pets. Seriously, a wet noodle would lay you flat on the ground after the enemy level would exceed 100s. And DE would NEVER allow us to select a smeeta buff on demand.

Best you can hope for is a new frame that would have the same mechanics as Sevagoth, but with some sort of pet instead of his shadow.

Just saying, it's ok to hope for fun good things even if DE may not deliver as expected. Stay hopeful bro.. It might not be today or next year, but one day this would be a thing and i'd proudly tell the broframe that I called it.  

18 hours ago, Rhymontic said:

Just saying, it's ok to hope for fun good things even if DE may not deliver as expected. Stay hopeful bro.. It might not be today or next year, but one day this would be a thing and i'd proudly tell the broframe that I called it.  

It would be OP depending on the limits or restrictions. If having full access to the pet’s abilities, then it would become OP. The game is terribly unbalanced. So it’s easy for things to become OP and DE’s only solution is to nerf it. Would be fun to run around as something else. Especially with Umbra running around with you. 

Archived