Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XBOX)Petrichorica

1 hour ago, (XBOX)JillGenic said:

I hope DE sees this and this is probably pointless to ask but, will we be able to rename the tenet weapons? I thought you already could but guess not since none of my tenet weapons can be renamed at zudds in fortuna.

Are those weapons at rank 40? You need a weapon to be maxed out to be renamed. I'm not sure I tried it with Tenet weapons, but I did look into it before Sisters release, and I could select my maxed out Kuva weapons to rename them

39 minutes ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

having to search at the bottom of the arsenal for Kuva/Tenet weapons

Just type in the name in the search bar? 😅
I just put D - I - P and my Diplos pop right up. I do think that there should be a better default organization to the weapons menu, but the search bar definitely makes things a bit faster when looking for a specific weapon.

17 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

I wouldn't want to pay plat to rename the guns, but in general it is a novel idea. Right now I have Gilianiolovov Ponofotro Tenet Tetra (not exact spelling) and it is rediculus. I would definitely like to change the name to something shorter.

Id actually like to be able to rename things in the corpus & grineer text. That'd be so cool :'(

Archived