Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

my lich refuse to spawn

Soy77

Question

i have successfully hunted plenty of liches -so i know how the system works, but this is my fist time encountering what i believe is a bug

as you can see from the image, i have all three requiems revealed, and i have figured out the combination as well.
but after that, the lich just refuse to appear in its controlled nodes.
i have probably done over 25 missions -as you can see from the maxed "enraged" bar, i did plenty.
and in each missions, thralls does spawn. so i know i was playing the right mission nodes. just the dam lich itself never spawn.

i have tried bug report. but as we know only god knows when we can get results from there.
so i'm desperate on finding if anyone ever encountered this problem and how you solved it.

additional info: i did everything solo. which supposed to minimize things go wrong due to latency issues with other players etc.
and for people who are going to suggest me checking saturn proxima, no she's not there. i haven't stab her with the right combination.
i did searched for the topic, and there was a couple of similar threads here, but no solution. one person solved it by playing with others, and somehow other's lich forced spawned his bugged lich. sadly pubs is empty so i'm looking for more viable options.

thanks in advance.

zdQtJII.png

11 answers to this question

spoiler alert this thread have a good ending 😉

5 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Welcome to the Club. 👍

I've had Kuva Lich's at that enraged level that smack talk me a lot but wouldn't show up until the very last mission on a planet, on certain planets that's no fun at all. :facepalm:

Don't know if that helps.

i forgot to include it in my original post, but i did every nodes. from there some nodes just stays available forever. i did one node multiple times i lost count.
(and probably it's just my luck, but they were the longer nodes. spy, interception, defense, and disruption)

hey you're always a help

4 hours ago, MqToasty said:

I have had liches go from being an extrovert (show up every 2~3 missions) to being quite shy (did not show up for 5 or so missions).  But thankfully, I haven't had one nearly this bad.  Now seeing you have a quirk on this lich, I found this:

Maybe it has something to do with the quirk itself?  The only suggestion I have besides waiting for support is to try something different -- either kill faster or slower; maybe let thralls live; maybe let yourself get injured -- try something so a paranoid person will think it is a good time to attack?  Here's the quirk's description, by the way (from the wiki):

Paranoid: Attacks allied Grineer troops; prevents the conversion of nearby Grineer into thralls.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

oh boy if it's true, that's some pretty messed up coding
nobody should do 30 missions just to make their lich shows up

i also tried most things i could've thought:
kill everything, go stealth and don't kill anything, kill all thralls, do not touch any thralls, i haven't tried getting myself injured or purposefully dying though...

continue reading mate we have a good ending to this story...

3 hours ago, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

I know this is a workaround at the best (and you probably don't want to waste it on an enraged Lich; I know I wouldn't) but have you tried force spawning it with a REQUIEM ULTIMATUM?

If it really is a bug, this might solve it, or make it concrete, that there's something wrong with your Lich and it's not just lazy (bad rng).

sadly i did not have one at that moment, i just kept trying, and with every tries i only got more convinced that it was a bug.

hopefully this will never happen again to any of us, but i will definitely stockpile them ultimatums from now on. it actually sound like something that'll work.

=================

in the end i forcefully persuade my friend to spawn a lich for himself, then we go to a lich node together.
unlike mine that's messed up, i was hoping that his game will spawn lich just normally.
and since that lich will be 50/50 either him or mine, i was really hopeful.

and there she was, on first try. digimon fakk. screaming some empty threats that i couldn't hear over my excitement and relief.
i never killed anything so fast in my life.

so that's that. turns out playing with others can somewhat "force spawn" your trouble lich.
of course it's only a percentage and i'm pretty lucky she spawns first. but at least we know that it works.

and that ultimatum idea sounds really great as well. hopefully none of us would have to, but if this nonsense happen again i will just spam ultimatums until it works... or until i make another bug report about ultimatum doesn't work.

thanks everyone you guys are the best

I have had liches go from being an extrovert (show up every 2~3 missions) to being quite shy (did not show up for 5 or so missions).  But thankfully, I haven't had one nearly this bad.  Now seeing you have a quirk on this lich, I found this:

Maybe it has something to do with the quirk itself?  The only suggestion I have besides waiting for support is to try something different -- either kill faster or slower; maybe let thralls live; maybe let yourself get injured -- try something so a paranoid person will think it is a good time to attack?  Here's the quirk's description, by the way (from the wiki):

Paranoid: Attacks allied Grineer troops; prevents the conversion of nearby Grineer into thralls.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

I know this is a workaround at the best (and you probably don't want to waste it on an enraged Lich; I know I wouldn't) but have you tried force spawning it with a REQUIEM ULTIMATUM?

If it really is a bug, this might solve it, or make it concrete, that there's something wrong with your Lich and it's not just lazy (bad rng).

52 minutes ago, (PSN)Apoleon_amarr said:

Thats rng for you, for the parvos sisters i spawned her first try, and kiled her in less than 5 minutes because all my requiems were correct lmao

So you have played lich nodes on the same planet almost 30 times yet your lich doesn't spawn?

10 hours ago, (PSN)Apoleon_amarr said:

Not me at least, im lucky af, but my clanmates have experiences similar to yours

Since they're all hearsays, pardon me if i'll stay on highly skeptical that this is an intended feature.

Also, if doing 30+ nodes is normal, shouldn't we see more people complaining in these very threads? People make new threads everyday complaining about doing mere 10 cassini speedruns and not getting the kuva weapons they want.

I've hunted dozens of liches before, and all those other liches behaved similarly. I wouldn't make a huge fuss if these numbers aren't huge stretch from the average missions i usually did.

2 hours ago, Crabotex said:

My Quirk Coward lich also doing same atm idk why ,meter is enraged still not showing

i have hunted dozens of liches with various quirks after creating this thread, and this was still the only time i maxed enraged yet the lich refused to show up. 

might want to try playing with other people in groups. see if that trigger your lich to spawn. probably with just one friend so you'll have 50/50 chance. 

good luck, mate.

Archived