Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, please fix Nidus Prime's butt - S.O.S. for Nidus Prime's poor butt cheeks

Flannoit

I agree, he's cheeks are parted, like his cheeks got a devoirs 🤣... that being said, its not half as bad, as his prime and normal frame walking around like he has a hard on. I had to change his skin on the reg frame. 

iifucz8nwtb71.jpg?width=1279&format=pjpg

This is the skin i ended up using. with the head piece norra sells.

933iOi4.jpg

2 hours ago, Wicked-Alien said:

I agree, he's cheeks are parted, like his cheeks got a devoirs 🤣... that being said, its not half as bad, as his prime and normal frame walking around like he has a hard on. I had to change his skin on the reg frame. 

This is the skin i ended up using. with the head piece norra sells.

A lot of frames have massive schlongs. Just look at Gauss, Vauban, or Nezha Deluxe. 

Also as much as I love Nidus Pyrkhyte, I unfortunately can't comfortably use it because the eyes on the shoulders bug the hell out of me, as much as I adore most of the rest of the design. (The Vipaza also kicks ass and I always use it if I can)

Also Nidus Deluxe proves they can give Nidus a juicy ass, so it's very obviously NOT a model frame limitation.

4 hours ago, Flannoit said:

A lot of frames have massive schlongs. Just look at Gauss, Vauban, or Nezha Deluxe. 

Also as much as I love Nidus Pyrkhyte, I unfortunately can't comfortably use it because the eyes on the shoulders bug the hell out of me, as much as I adore most of the rest of the design. (The Vipaza also kicks ass and I always use it if I can)

Also Nidus Deluxe proves they can give Nidus a juicy ass, so it's very obviously NOT a model frame limitation.

haha, good point... i like the eyes, cuz they move haha,

Archived