Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague star is one of the most rewarding and not restricting event.

quxier

I've played few event but they weren't like PS. Orphix restricting you from using your frame most of the time. Naberus on other hand requiring you just mother tokens (as fair I remember) so you could do mission that doesn't reward you some loot.

Plague star on other hand gives me a lot stuffs:

- Sentient cores (I can get ~10 per Hemocyte).

- Cetus wisp - you can find it by traveling or as reward (not much but it's still something)

- weapons (Saw, infested zaws)

- mods sets

- revenant (I don't remember if it were only one part)

- forma and other stuffs

I no need for forma, zaws and revenant but mod sets, wisp, cores and Ghoul saw is nice rewards. Someone may have those stuffs already but from my perspective it very rewarding.

10 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Don't forget about Exodia Contagion !!! :O

And Epidemic. While not as great (in usage and damage) it's still interesting for certain styles (slam/roll style or certain stances e.g. Cleaving whirlwind with slam attack of forward+block). It's better than this one slamming set from Deimos.

I can agree that it's nice how unrestrictive it is. I've no problem with the others, it's just that Plague Star's a good chance to take weapons out for a spin at their core power and see how they feel (did that with the Ghoul Saw, and it felt fitting to use it to rip up the Infested after 4 Phylaxis). Apparently we also get supply rep even if we fail, which is nice. Looking forward to getting a hold of the arcanes; they look interesting

Archived