Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit Taker Heist not granting mission rewards.

RealPandemonium

I ran Profit Taker orb a number of times but never got any of the mission rewards from it.  The Orb was dropping its item rewards just fine, but mission completion wasn't giving me anything.  It also wasn't showing up as completed when re-selecting the bounty.  I even tried staying in the instance until the banter between Biz and Eudico was over, but it didn't matter.  Am I missing something or is this a legitimate bug?

• Like 9

Same issue here. I have completed the mission twice over 2 different days and not received the rewards. also noticed that during the second round of pylons that the 4 from the first round were counted before i had destroyed any, once i destroyed a further 2 it triggers Eudi's dialogue while 4 pylons are still active and the timer for the last phase doesn't start. You can still defeat PT by destroying the last pylons as normal, however once defeated the mission doesn't register as complete and no rewards are given, even if you wait for all the dialogue to end as OP mentioned. I'd say its definitely bugged

Me too.
I can get Profit taker drop items and credit rewards.
However, when I defeat the Profit taker, the mission clear indicator may not appear.
When that happens, I cannot receive any mission rewards (Relics, etc.).

Not fixed yet.(21/10/02)

Edited by Jawax

Yep looks like Profit Taker stages are broken again...

List of things broken this time:

• After shields are down and all 4 legs have been disabled, sometimes it bugs and you can't shoot the main body, resetting the health of all 4 legs to full again
  • No timer during last shield phase
  • Conversations from Biz/Little Duck/Eudico not triggering properly mid-fight and during changes in phases
  • Bounty rewards not given after successfully killing Profit-Taker (Profit-Taker still drops credits/toroids/bonds after dying however)

Will add more as I find more, or until it's fixed at least

• Like 4

Bug(or in DE's case: a "feature") is still there.  Shield section will abruptly ends or gets triggered by something to be cancelled, the legs are then free to shoot.  From my observation, this only happens on 2nd and 3rd shield take down phases.  You're fooked if this happens on 3rd, the part where you need  to destroy 6 pylons that starts the 5min timer.  Orb still drop the loots but the mission reward and mission completion status is impossible.

Moronic "feature" with the regenerating legs before is now even worse.  Before 1-2 legs regenerates, now it's 4.

• Like 1

I played Profit Taker Phase 4 today like 5 times or more, trying to get Atmos Systems to rank up with little Duck. Problem is: after completing the Profit taker, the Orb drops the loot but we get no reward. No systems, no relic, no mod, nothing. Just doesnt appear. Its super frustrating since each Profit Taker takes about 5 to 10 minutes with a good squad doing good damage. Please fix

Same here, PT drops everything as it should but the bounty itself is not only not counting towards NWs "Venus Bounty Hunter: Complete 5 different bounties in the Orb Vallis" but also gives zero standing for the appropriate Fortuna Syndicate.

• Like 1

On 2021-09-29 at 1:39 AM, (PSN)FISSION-X-MAILED said:

Bug(or in DE's case: a "feature") is still there.  Shield section will abruptly ends or gets triggered by something to be cancelled, the legs are then free to shoot.  From my observation, this only happens on 2nd and 3rd shield take down phases.  You're fooked if this happens on 3rd, the part where you need  to destroy 6 pylons that starts the 5min timer.  Orb still drop the loots but the mission reward and mission completion status is impossible.

Moronic "feature" with the regenerating legs before is now even worse.  Before 1-2 legs regenerates, now it's 4.

Pretty accurately describes it for me, only had one pylon phase and two shield phases. And got no mission reward pop up. Only had it occur once to me so far, (TBF I haven't done that much PT cause of this bug and quad leg regen). 

Note: I think this has to do with being able to down legs pretty fast.

But quad leg regen is really annoying considering how long the (initial) leg regen bug was in the game for before it finally got patched and now it returns even worse than before. Which includes a phase skip that dismisses mission rewards which I hit unintentionally.  With how many times I've hit it vs. runs I have done post-nidus prime patch makes me think that this should be one of the priority bugs for DE.

Edited by XHADgaming

Trying to get this for our next hotfix. Essentially the mission logic and the Profit-Taker death logic are falling out of sync, so even though the Profit-Taker goes down the mission thinks you aren't at the end yet, so the bounty is never completing.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Trying to get this for our next hotfix. Essentially the mission logic and the Profit-Taker death logic are falling out of sync, so even though the Profit-Taker goes down the mission thinks you aren't at the end yet, so the bounty is never completing.

What about leg regen? Is that also being looked at?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Will this fix (the recently introduced) phase skips and leg regen (which is a bug that has persisted with fair documentation for years)? Please do not just make a Profit-Taker death count as a bounty completion. That will just lead to more problems for both players and developers.

Edited by Voltage

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, still an issue. Phases/Timers trigger just fine, but mission is still not completed occasionally. Just happened to me 2 out of 5 runs today, both times with strong squads that killed her fast. And, maybe more importantly, both times I joined while the fight was already in progress. I mention this, because at least for the first run a squadmate told me that they got a reward properly.

On 2021-10-15 at 10:24 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

This is still not fixed, this can still happen in conjunction with leg regen 

On 2021-10-15 at 10:24 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

What about accidently phase skipping due to another bug with leg regen that I really hope doesn't take forever to fix?

This is still happening. Extremely annoying. I have killed profit taker over 30 times now and still can't reach the rank of Hand because I do not have the required Atmo systems... Please fix this. It's really ridiculous

It's preventing players that don't have a standing from actually doing something with Vox Solaris. I wish to buy amps, but am stuck.

• Like 1