Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich Weapons RNG is strange

CrimsonDarkLord

5 hours ago, Lutesque said:

You can buy Liches from Other Players and then  one way or another that platinum will eventually be spent in the market which removes it from the Economy....

And to insist that DE deliberately makes the Lich RNG terrible to actively promote and encourage trading Liches, under the notion this actually makes them any amount of profit at all, is frankly ridiculous

On 2021-09-21 at 6:43 PM, TARINunit9 said:

And to insist that DE deliberately makes the Lich RNG terrible to actively promote and encourage trading Liches, under the notion this actually makes them any amount of profit at all, is frankly ridiculous

LoL... It's not just lich RNG.... It's all the RNG.... You do realise there's someone programming these values in the games code right ? 

You think this person is just assigning values at random ? 

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

LoL... It's not just lich RNG.... It's all the RNG.... You do realise there's someone programming these values in the games code right ? 

You think this person is just assigning values at random ? 

They might as well be, with how many times DE has stepped in and said "OK the values are a little ridiculous, let's tone this down" shortly after release. It happened with Saryn Prime's Oxium cost, it happened with the Ambassador. Heck, IIRC it even happened all the way back when Stalker was first added -- a couple months later they upped his spawn rate from 0.5% to the current 3.5%

So to insist that DE created 19 different Kuva weapons not to just have lots of cool weapons, but with the specific and conspiratorial goal of (and I quote you directly here) "to make Suffer enough to buy Platinum so you can Skip The Grind" doesn't really make any sense

I really like that many ppl support the RNGesus ,says much on how unstable on the head most are
2 more hours today and i cant get the last weapon grattler, imagine if i have to max to 60%  if i ever get it atleast ONCE
It was Sheldon Carter  suggestion to stay like this. Way to go buddy

Archived