Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nightmare Granum Void is incredibly frustrating and unfun and absolutely shouldn't be required to spawn Sisters

Darthplagueis13

Like, seriously, what the hell? Maybe it's more balanced on lower levels, but the Nightmare difficulty which you have to do to spawn a Sister is hoLike.rrible in so many ways. I can either stay alive or kill enemies quickly, but how the actually ***** are you supposed to do it all on a time limit against death lasers that easily eat through over 1k health 2 seconds? Is there something obvious I am missing (and no, the Xoris doesn't count. I've tried it, it doesn't make it any easier)? After all, you gotta be able to run this S#&$ with different warframes to get all the Progenitor elements.

Like... is it even remotely intentional that Sisters are 20 times more difficult to get than Liches? Because they are. And it's not fun.

32 minutes ago, Darthplagueis13 said:

Like... is it even remotely intentional that Sisters are 20 times more difficult to get than Liches? Because they are. And it's not fun.

Agree 100% about spawning a sister sucking so much more than a lich.  But FWIW, an AOE weapon makes that little mini-mission trivial.  My preference is the kuva tonkor but there isn't any reason any of the other AOE meta weapons wouldn't work just as well.  Generally, just keep moving and firing and its all done easy as can be.

Throw Xoris, detonate in a group, and repeat?  If your Xoris isn't one-hit-killing a group on detonation then you might need to check your build.  Pretty much any frame will then do if you can give them the run around.  Maybe take Primed Sure Footed if available to stop them from stagger-locking you with the laser beams.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Flannoit:

It is obnoxious as hell. I can only easily do it with my Revenant. Sadly, all my other frames can't do more than 24 😔

meanwhile with Revenant I can hit 90 in half the time

Yeah, Revenant is the main way I figure I could beat it if I tried hard enough. But that would result in an Ice Weapon and I really wish I could do toxin instead. But I don't think any of the Toxin progenitor frames I have available could really do it. I tried it with Nidus but he just got melted and I have my doubts that Saryn or Ivara are gonna be much more survivable (well... Maybe if I cloke as Ivara but I don't think if I do that I'll have the mass killing power needed) and my Nekros is essentially a piece of tissue paper so that's probably not even worth trying.

7 minutes ago, Darthplagueis13 said:

Yeah, Revenant is the main way I figure I could beat it if I tried hard enough. But that would result in an Ice Weapon and I really wish I could do toxin instead. But I don't think any of the Toxin progenitor frames I have available could really do it. I tried it with Nidus but he just got melted and I have my doubts that Saryn or Ivara are gonna be much more survivable (well... Maybe if I cloke as Ivara but I don't think if I do that I'll have the mass killing power needed) and my Nekros is essentially a piece of tissue paper so that's probably not even worth trying.

Nidus could probably do it if you're willing to spam energy restores to keep his 2 up (and also have Larva Burst for mass pop)

Xoris makes it pretty easy. You only need the first tier of completion and throwing the xoris and blowing it up makes quick work of the enemies. You can also use the xoris to extend the timer by freeing the captives or whatever, making it even easier. It's all the xoris, it makes it possible to get the 25+ kills with any frame

Keep running in a circle and you shouldn't get hit.  This is how I do it with whatever progenitor Warframe I want to get the desired element.   A staff/polearm with range+speed mods will hit them easily, since they will gang up around you trying (and failing) to get a lock.

14 hours ago, Katinka said:

If your Xoris isn't one-hit-killing a group on detonation then you might need to check your build.  

Wait wait wait... We have to Potato and Forma the Xoris ? 😱

10 hours ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

How much are you moving to stay alive?

Don't the enemies just keep shooting you even if you move ?

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Wait wait wait... We have to Potato and Forma the Xoris ? 😱

Don't the enemies just keep shooting you even if you move ?

Ah hem. Take 2.

Here it is on the Nightmare level. I don't know whether the Spectres just have slow turning speed while shooting their beam, or if it's bonus evasion while moving;

Spoiler

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=790b7611df

I haven't potato'd or forma'd my Xoris, but I got ~45 kills at the end of this. I didn't have many mods on it though, just a Volatile Quick Return, Drifting Contact, Enduring Affliction, and Corrupt Charge

edit: I didn't bother adjusting it, and I'm not sure what I was doing with it the last time I used it 😋

Archived