Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Acceltra FX blinding after Hotfix 30.8.0

NightHawk

New acceltra explosions effects are blinding after hotfix, see image for example. This picture was taken shooting a wall about 20 meters from my position, and it is still quite blinding at double and triple that distance.

This is a problem with and without bloom on, on DX 11 enhanced renderer. I have not tested DX 12 or the classic rendererunknown.png

After the most recent update, there seems to have been some changes to the brightness. Especially for weapon like acceltra, the explosion of the bullets now is blinding. Not just for me, I checked with my teammates as well, they are experiencing it too. 

hace 5 horas, [DE]Saske dijo:

Hi Tenno! We are aware of the issues, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

Txs! I know you lovely people will. But I would like you te refer to me in the future as "Legendary Tenno", if you don´t mind

On 2021-10-04 at 3:38 PM, AlphSpirit said:

I have the same problem but way worst on a HDR monitor, its practically unplayable. I was doing a quick Helene with my Nova and Shedu and it was unbearable.

As someone that just played speedva last night and is still blind by it, my condolences.

Usually bright lights don't bother me. I could take vauban spam and the like since it's not that prevalent. These new light effects though are causing me some serious eye strain since it's basically flashes at anytime something explodes -- and a lot of weapons and abilities explode.

Archived