Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva ayanga and morgha...really bad weapons!

Vaml77

Both weapons are very similar to each other and low ammo for both! Why so little ammo and so little damage? I think the two needed some changes in weapons and not just in the disposition of the Rivens. These are the two weapons that need changes and mainly the kuva ayanga because it is a variant ..... but there was never an original so I think it needed to be much improved to have the name kuva.

15 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

Both weapons are very similar to each other and low ammo for both! Why so little ammo and so little damage?

I don't know what you are doing with your ayanga but mine shreds everything.  It has become my go to for both heavy weapon and archwing weapon.  So I just pulled it out in a steel path alert sabotage and this is what I'd tell you.

1. the power level of the ayanga is just fine, it kills level 120 SP grineer in what I consider a reasonable time and ammo usage.

2. I saw zero heavy weapon ammo restores in the entire mission.  Perhaps your lack of ammo problem isn't with how much the gun starts with but rather that you never get any more than that.

3. We are now so spoiled with primaries and secondaries in the new arcane merciless / bane of X / hunter munitions meta.  Heavy weapons lacking all three of those things makes them feel very, very, very weak in comparison.  That's not an issue with the heavy weapons but one with our lack of tools to increase power past base stats.

for me to archwing mission: velocitus.
warframe hand: mausolon.
necramech: morgha.

velocitus is pure damage with punch through and shots that ricochets and follows multiple targets, mausolon is very flexible but not great to tamage, morgha has a great aoe damage but bad ammo magazine

Archived