Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are all the methods to cause Health Orbs to drop/spawn?

Zahnny

Question

I'm using a high strength Nezha build with Health Conversion for a Halo build to use on myself and allies. Which means I need to gather Health Orbs to increase my armor, which then in turn strengthens the halo.

I'm looking for any and all methods that cause Health Orbs to drop/spawn.

My go-to is using my Diriga with the companion Synth mods, (Synth Fiber and Synth Deconstruct) Synth Deconstruct at max has a 25% chance for any enemies damaged by the companion to drop health orbs on death. Synth Fiber gives the companion an armor buff when picking up health orbs, however the most useful part of Synth Fiber, is it bypasses the need to have health lost to pick up Health Orbs, allowing you to pick them up while at max, to synergize with Health Conversion. This basically allows me to build Health Conversion more passively.

I'm also aware that Nezha's 2 causes enemies to drop health orbs however I constantly forget it exists, and my build isn't very power efficient.

I've tried using the Broken Staves passive to generate Health Orbs from non-robotic corpses but it seems to struggle against Infested corpses, making it less useful. Beyond Lockers, I'm looking for more ways to make Health Conversion more efficient on my Nezha. Sadly. the Wiki page doesn't seem to be that up to date, as it fails to mention the Broken Stave's passive for example.

j0EF7I5.png

4 answers to this question

Ummm..

Casting Halo turns you invinc and lets you absorb damage which is then converted into a second skin of armor after invinc drops...  that and adaptation should make you pretty immune to damage....  (if you focus on fire walker you should be stunning enemies to..)

-----

I think there are better options than Health Conversion... even my Nekros stopped using health conversion....  

Besides the Sentinel/Moa  Synth combo that you mentioned... (hope your using high RoF pet weapon...)   

The only thing that make make it stronger is Dethcube+Energy Generator + Patagium??  Or that mod that converts one orb into another and vice versa??? Dethcube woud generate both orbs but maybe the energy orbs would be converted to hp orbs and trigger HC.... ??

You can inject Protea Dispensery..  

45 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Ummm..

Casting Halo turns you invinc and lets you absorb damage which is then converted into a second skin of armor after invinc drops...  that and adaptation should make you pretty immune to damage....  (if you focus on fire walker you should be stunning enemies to..)

-----

I think there are better options than Health Conversion... even my Nekros stopped using health conversion....  

Besides the Sentinel/Moa  Synth combo that you mentioned... (hope your using high RoF pet weapon...)   

The only thing that make make it stronger is Dethcube+Energy Generator + Patagium??  Or that mod that converts one orb into another and vice versa??? Dethcube woud generate both orbs but maybe the energy orbs would be converted to hp orbs and trigger HC.... ??

You can inject Protea Dispensery..  

The question wasn't "should I use health conversion" and Adaptation cannot be applied to allies using Nezha's halo augment,

1 hour ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Or that mod that converts one orb into another and vice versa???

I guess it's Equilibrium.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have "free" slot for Helminth ability then you can try Protea's Dispensary. Initial cast will drop HP, ammo and Energy orb with 3 second delay (I don't remember exact details). With base 25% chance to drop additional one. With high strength you can have huge chance to get doubles.

It's high energy cost (75) and if you want to get regular drops (5 second delay) you need to invest in duration as well.

Archived