Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've played Warframe for a good portion of the time I've had my PS4 and I love it but I think the going price for the umbral mods in cephalon simaris are bit high don't you think, I don't really have much time on the game between my 12h job and the 9 hours I have to sleep in order to stay awake at my job, I dont really get time to play for hours on end to farm up a weeks worth of simaris standing, would it be possible to get it changed alittle, enough to fit the working class while still being high enough for us to grind it out?

3 minutes ago, (PSN)XGN_GodOfDeath68 said:

enough to fit the working class while still being high enough for us to grind it out?

What do you think this would be? They are cheaper than I expected already. You may just need to farm the standing more efficiently. If you scan unaltered enemies you get extra standing, so run around invisible and just scan everything. That shouldn’t take too long to hit your daily cap - I don’t think it should take more than an hour each day.

19 minutes ago, krc473 said:

What do you think this would be? They are cheaper than I expected already. You may just need to farm the standing more efficiently. If you scan unaltered enemies you get extra standing, so run around invisible and just scan everything. That shouldn’t take too long to hit your daily cap - I don’t think it should take more than an hour each day.

I'll test this when I get home 

6 hours ago, (PSN)XGN_GodOfDeath68 said:

I dont really get time to play for hours on end to farm up a weeks worth of simaris standing

SP Adaro with stealth scans net 390ish standing per scan.

I cap out 31500 standing after about 80 scans than throw out an accletra crewman to quickly finish the mission.

Using a silence Loki this process averages 13 minutes and spawns two acolytes in the process.

Archived