Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's talk about Xaku's future fashion ideas and deluxe, would they get the Gara treatment?

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

So currently, nobody's asking DE for Xaku to maintain their whole form during vast untime, because Xaku's whole form is pretty ugly, it's broken i'll give it that, but it doesn't help any fashion ideas at all.

but what if Xaku actually received a skin or a deluxe that makes their whole form look better?

What if DE decided they're going to bless us with the beautiful original concept for Xaku as a deluxe skin:

ywy2rkejqh771.jpg?auto=webp&s=d487f846a5

If you ask me, i wouldn't like to be in skeletal form 100% of the mission if i had that skin.

will they do the gara treatment where they stopped splinter storm from breaking Gara's glass armor???

18 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

So currently, nobody's asking DE for Xaku to maintain their whole form during vast untime,

I'm asking.  One of my top 5 favorite base models, and it's a bummer it's hidden 99% of gameplay. 

22 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

because Xaku's whole form is pretty ugly,

no u 😉

17 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

I'm asking.  One of my top 5 favorite base models, and it's a bummer it's hidden 99% of gameplay. 

no u 😉

I mean, the question is: wouldn't that be against their whole theme and design?

Forget about gara's glass because it's minimal and doesn't really ruin her glass design much.

But A broken Warframe who can't get broken? 🤔

Also no u x2

39 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:
1 hour ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

On other hand I'm here want to use GoL all the time so I cannot use VU. And I love skeleton form... in fire... with mustache!

But to be more serious, why they couldn't let us mod... I mean paint 2 forms like Yareli's Merulina or Sevagoths & it's Shadow?

edit: ps. I'm using Kintsu helmet but this head is pretty nice

I honestly like Xaku whole and as a skeleton. 

I wish we could use our emissive colors to choose what our base form is though. That way people could choose skeleton as their base and have whole Xaku when Vast Untime was up or just run them how it is now. Everyone wins. 

That delux concept is alright I guess, reminds me of the Nova one. DE changed something with the metalics on the Nova skin and it's not as good as it was before. I'd still buy any Xaku delux if DE decides to release one.

Xaku's deluxe will no doubt change both his forms, though they could also make all of Xaku translucent without removing his "pieces" as a way to keep Xaku's overall form while clearly showing you when Vast Untime is active. 

frankly though, I don't think this has been brought up as an issue, most likely because Xaku isn't nearly as popular as Gara. 

Archived