Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove liches from railjack missions

Multy2222

15 minutes ago, Multy2222 said:

Pls remove the lich missions in the railjack. nobody wants to do railjack missions for the lich. Literaly nobody. it sucks

It is just one RJ mission. It’s not a difficult thing to do. I don’t see the problem at all, it makes Liches/Sisters feel a little more interesting.

• I have no issues with doing the RJ missions, some people have no problem with it.

22 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It is just one RJ mission. It’s not a difficult thing to do. I don’t see the problem at all, it makes Liches/Sisters feel a little more interesting.

• I have no issues with doing the RJ missions, some people have no problem with it.

It's not about Difficulty... Railjack is the next Buggiest Game Mode next to ESO.... And only one of the Lich Missions I've done Actually went off Smoovely without any bugs....

The rest went from being unable to use Weapons or Transference to being Unable To Interact With The Lich because they deducted to freeze in a permantly Invulnerable state....

One of these Bugs actually happened to me while I was Solo...

I Successfully vanquished my Sister and then before I could make it back to my Railjack I got a Mission Failed screen and was kicked back to my Orbiter... I had to do the mission again....

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

It's not about Difficulty... Railjack is the next Buggiest Game Mode next to ESO.... And only one of the Lich Missions I've done Actually went off Smoovely without any bugs....

This might be a “you” problem rather than the game, my experience has been totally different. Out of all the Liches and Sisters I have done, one mission has bugged (high ping), the rest have gone smoothly (solo or grouped) - I don’t have a number, but I would say 40-70. The worst thing I see is being pushed out of the ship on the occasional mission. This just puts you back in AW and you have to re-enter the ship, with the only consequences being annoyance and taking an extra minute or so.

... I'm just going to point out that Liches were initially to be integrated into Railjack missions... Anyone that thinks that they weren't meant to be tied to the intended content is absolutely unequivocally stuck in a 2019 loop...

Spoiler

... Get over it...

34 minutes ago, krc473 said:

This might be a “you” problem rather than the game, my experience has been totally different. Out of all the Liches and Sisters I have done, one mission has bugged (high ping), the rest have gone smoothly (solo or grouped) - I don’t have a number, but I would say 40-70. The worst thing I see is being pushed out of the ship on the occasional mission. This just puts you back in AW and you have to re-enter the ship, with the only consequences being annoyance and taking an extra minute or so.

I really hate having to go over this because I know players Like you don't really care but I live in South Africa.... It's not a "Me" Problem if DE refuses to create Region for the players who don't live any of the 3 Continents where most players play on....

Need I remind you that this affects you aswel as just because you have low latency internet and happen to live in one of the Region's not neglected by DE.... Doesn't mean you are immune to these issues... The game is just as likely to match you with players like me "Just Because".... 

But if you want to live in your selfish bubble then don't let me Stop you....

I mean you aren't Affected right ?

51051293.jpg

31 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... I'm just going to point out that Liches were initially to be integrated into Railjack missions... Anyone that thinks that they weren't meant to be tied to the intended content is absolutely unequivocally stuck in a 2019 loop...

Reveal hidden contents

... Get over it...

I thought they were merely dead....just like Railjack was.... Remember Railjack was suppose to launch the same time as Fortuna....

It's kinda pointless to focus on literally anything you see in those Streams especially the Big ones Ike Tennocon.... It's basically just like E3 isn't it ?

16 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I thought they were merely dead....just like Railjack was....

I thought they forgot that the closet wasn't locked... But I was wrong, go figure.

16 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

It's kinda pointless to focus on literally anything you see in those Streams especially the Big ones Ike Tennocon

... Its pointless watching streams from a random asinine, that's for sure...

However, those "big ones like Tennocon" actually shows the intended part of what should (not will) be released within a relatively near future... And in no moment in time DE said that Liches were separate from Railjack. Their separate release was an "early access" to Liches, allowing some players to dive into that gameplay aspect, giving them (DE) time to fiddle with Railjack some more before actually releasing it...

... We all know how that turned out... Not getting the Railjack presented during Tennocon, and also not getting Railjack stay like it was in order to "ease" some players... Apparently, some players have a real difficulty having Railjack as a "Star ship" instead of a "Warframe", go figure...

Anyway, prior to the release of Sisters of Parvos (or was it prior to Corpus Railjack? its either of them) DE said that Liches would return to their intended content, which is Railjack... So... I don't know... maybe people should read the tips section of their Liches/Sisters as its written right there for all to read that the final confrontation is in a Railjack Mission...

... But since so many have problems transitioning from the old "final confrontation" to the latest, and the correct one, "final confrontation"... It makes me wonder...

On 2021-11-08 at 1:31 PM, Uhkretor said:

Reveal hidden contents

... Get over it...

So when do we get the trap filled fortress dungeons styled after the old Trials content we were promised? Or the part where the liches act as a personal adversary and not a vague nuisance we can completely ignore and is totally disconnected from the rest of the game and not a warlord who has made a point of making our lives hell?

2 hours ago, (NSW)randomoddguy said:

So when do we get the trap filled fortress dungeons styled after the old Trials content we were promised? Or the part where the liches act as a personal adversary and not a vague nuisance we can completely ignore and is totally disconnected from the rest of the game and not a warlord who has made a point of making our lives hell?

Asking those questions to anyone else other than a DE dev is a waste of time.

If you properly read what I said before, you know very well that I used no certainties. Take it as you will, it makes no difference to anyone.

46 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Asking those questions to anyone else other than a DE dev is a waste of time.

If you properly read what I said before, you know very well that I used no certainties. Take it as you will, it makes no difference to anyone.

Yes it's called a rhetorical question. It was meant to express my disappointment that in addition to not launching with the railjack content originally as planned the liches still aren't all they were cracked up to be. I didn't expect an actual answer.

Archived