Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What content to do

FaladorGuard73

Question

Currently MR11 and completed the star chart. What other content would be good to start? Was thinking of starting my open area standings for weapons to use for getting MR up because I'm slowly running out of easy to get weapons off the market that require just super basic materials.

Any suggestions?

5 answers to this question

Quests first is good idea if u have not done them. Leveling syndicate reputation and some affinity tree while u do other things is also smart.

Do the planets rep everyday and unlock railjack and start doing liches and sisters then youll get relics doing those things then unlock them for other things imo.

Let the farm beginAsk The Storybots Farm GIF by StoryBots

If you have not already, I would suggest collecting some of the more esoteric mods in game modes that you should have access to and can handle now.  Those include mods from Nightmare Missions, Corrupted Mods from opening Deimos Vaults with Dragon Keys, Galvanized (and other) mods associated with Arbitrations, and Amalgam mods from both Ropalolyst and Thermia Fractures.  While not every mod will be useful, some of these are the best in the game and will serve you well in the long run.

Mod hunting and resource farming.  This is where all of your power comes from.  Get the essentials, get big numbers on resources, and then you're set up to kind of ease the other grinds in the game a bit.  I spent almost all the teen MR ranks grinding resources and mods and I will never have to grind resources again, other than new ones.  The codex, the wiki and (as much as I hate them.) build videos are all a good resource to learn what mods even exist in the game.  Get a list going for what mods you don't have that look strong, farm all of them out, and grind for resources while you level other weapons and frames.  If you farm everything yourself, RNG will probably screw you and make it take forever, but the silver lining is that you'll have large resource stockpiles to keep building weapons and frames without having to stop to farm for each one.  Make sure you're multi-task farming.  Don't just grind a spot that has resources you want.  Grind a spot that has the resources, and also drops relics you need, potentially has mods you need, etc.  

When you hit a wall and hate the game from the grind, stop and run a quest or try out content like Arbitrations or ESO.  I saved quests for when I couldn't stand to stare at Ophelia on Uranus for another second.

Also, take the time to learn the game mechanics beyond killing stuff.  Nothing worse than hitting up Lua Rescue Sorties with a high MR player that has no idea what to do and botches the whole mission.  Learn the mission mechanics, learn all the spy vaults and actually take the time to get good at the game.

Archived