Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug or am I missing something regarding the Pause dye research

alline_mi

Question

5 answers to this question

I don't think it has a pause for the one you're currently collecting, I think you just have to activate a different one.  And yeah that's what I did, contributed all but one for a bunch to make the most out of boosters and time.  Then I realized I could contribute all but the credits for the same effect and better time efficiency.

I can't remember because it's been awhile since I did pigments, but I believe attempting to start another pigment will pause the one you're working on, though be warned, any pigments you or your clanmates have for the current pigment will be removed from your personal inventories, though they do stay if they've already been contributed.

Just try starting another color, it will save donated progress, but if a clanmate has your last pigment in their inventory, it's going to get destroyed.

Alternately, you could go kill a couple of bosses, get a mark and then take an unranked frame to a mission where it would be inconvenient for the stalker to show up.  He's nearly guaranteed at that point.  (joking, of course.)

Yup, same issue here. Thing is, I explicitly remember being able to pause dyes before, and selecting a new dye doesn't seem to work to unpause the current one either. For now, looks like I'll just have to kill 10 zanuka hunters...

Yup, same issue here. Thing is, I explicitly remember being able to pause dyes before, and selecting a new dye doesn't seem to work to unpause the current one either. For now, looks like I'll just have to kill 10 zanuka hunters...

Lmao same, i'm also stuck on zanuka hunter right now.

We are screwed 😂

Archived