Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aya and Vaulted Relics: Overview (Hotfix 30.9.4 Preview / Console Hotfix Preview)

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, (PSN)corpusbonds said:

Ok but here’s a screenshot with Warframe stating we’d be able to buy them with the free currency. 
Unless of course it’s a glitch.. why did they go back on their word?

Edit: I’m not trying to complain about DE, I’m just genuinely confused.

x1KoDmh.jpg

I wouldn't mind being proven wrong in this case. However upon going into the shop as of the moment all the accessories cost Regal Aya and also take into account the track record of DE's honesty -and lack thereof. It wouldn't surprise me that DE would go back on that tweet if that is even legit. It also wouldn't make a lick of sense that they'd allow prime accessories that had to be bought with money to be bought with an earnable in game currency. DE would get quite a lot of backlash that even they don't want and would be up for suing.

As for Twitch Prime related prime accessories those are technically free and should be eligible for standard aya purchase in my opinion... but DE and or TC thinks otherwise.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Flatulent_Draco said:

I wouldn't mind being proven wrong in this case. However upon going into the shop as of the moment all the accessories cost Regal Aya and also take into account the track record of DE's honesty -and lack thereof. It wouldn't surprise me that DE would go back on that tweet if that is even legit. It also wouldn't make a lick of sense that they'd allow prime accessories that had to be bought with money to be bought with an earnable in game currency. DE would get quite a lot of backlash that even they don't want and would be up for suing.

As for Twitch Prime related prime accessories those are technically free and should be eligible for standard aya purchase in my opinion... but DE and or TC thinks otherwise.

Yeah, I went back and checked and apparently it.. was a miscommunication on DE’s part, which I don’t understand how it was but I digress.

And I understand why the accessories and such aren’t free- and I agree they shouldn’t be- but the prices of the Regal Aya stuff just seem so.. bad to me. 

Unfortunately disappointed, but it’s not like I’m being forced to buy (which I won’t, and will just wait for the normal prime vault if they come back that is).

2 minutes ago, (PSN)corpusbonds said:

Yeah, I went back and checked and apparently it.. was a miscommunication on DE’s part, which I don’t understand how it was but I digress.

And I understand why the accessories and such aren’t free- and I agree they shouldn’t be- but the prices of the Regal Aya stuff just seem so.. bad to me. 

Unfortunately disappointed, but it’s not like I’m being forced to buy (which I won’t, and will just wait for the normal prime vault if they come back that is).

Agreed. It just sucks that this introduction of a non tradeable/refundable premium currency along with a suspicious trade post that takes one step forward for player convenience (in a way) but takes two or more back in the greed department for DE/TC. Guess New Snore- err War might take the edge off the sour taste from this bittersweet event.

16 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

You are the one saying I'm saying that. Buying premium currency is not a new thing.

You literally said:

On 2021-11-16 at 3:28 PM, Kaotyke said:

A scam is a fraud meant to trick you into buying something.

I am not denying it, i just put it in perspective using your own words so you see that even tho your statement is right, it is not changing the facts. Buying premium currency is not a new thing....... BUT You a misunderstanding something or are just too blind to se it.

They were, it was Vault Packs. You know the difference? One of them had you go to the Website and purchase it. You know what happens when I try to buy a pack that needs money to buy? It minimizes my game and opens the browser on the shop asking for my credit card info to do the transaction. I'm not sure why of this extra step, but I wonder how consoles work when it comes to those kind of packs, if it doesnt open any kind of browser or wallet then maybe this is streamlining it.

So it appears more convenient? Every scam seems convenient at first glance and you are falling directly for it, and what is worse, you are trying to convince others to fall for it, as if you are going to get something out of it. You Won't! If that is the only difference that you see between traditional unvault packs and what we have now, you cannot do math and I feel sorry for you. Never in the history 19.99$ for 200 platinum armor set and a sugatra has been the same as JUST THE ARMOR SET FOR 19.99$. I cannot believe that you are capable of complaining that you have to input stuff for security in order to complete a purchase, and somehow you try to twist it as a valid point against obvious price hikes.....

We already have this kind of currency, its Platinum.

Noooooo, NO. Are you obtuse on purpose? There is a complete and utter difference in the mental effect that the numbers cause in Platinum and Regal Aya. Platinum comes in Big Amounts that exceed the number of real life money that you put in. For 19.99$ you get 370 Platinum, 370 is bigger than 19.99, traditional premium currency pattern. Before i continue, I am NOT making a statement that one should get 370 Regal Aya for 19.99$!

Now the Regal Aya, you pay 19.99$ and you get 3. It does not look bad right - wrong! A set is 6 Regal Aya, 6 is inherently way smaller than the actual price you will have to pay which is 39.98$. That is the tricking moment, that is what causes the mental effect that leads to overspending, as 6 is over six TIMES smaller than the real world money value that it represents. People are lazy in general, they see 6, they wont divide 6 by 3 then multiply that by 19.99$. That leads me to my point. You talk abut transparency, and even tho the price of Regal Aya being transparent, the pricing of the stuff you buy with the Regal Aya is not , as it is hidden by the low low numbers.

Idk about you but having to divide and then multiply not round numbers does not speak transparency to me.

So... what happens when you buy a Prime Accessories pack with money and have buyer's regret? You do a credit card chargeback and keep the items or the items get removed, contact Support so they can cancel the transaction and refund you...? Anyone who bought any Prime Pack can answer this? Because when I buy things with Plat and see I made a mistake, as long as I dont use them, I can appeal to Support and get refunded.

Once again, Regal Aya is not like Platinum, and it is absolutely wrong to compare both. What you say is true.... For Platinum! But we are not dealing with platinum here, instead we are dealing with an EXCLUSIVELY NON REFUNDABLE currency. It is written right in the FAQ :)  You cannot refund even a single Regal Aya purchase. You can make a chargeback and risk your account get banned for fraud and breaking ToS if you want tho ;)  Platinum may be refunded, Prime Pack could bbe refunded aswell, but Regal Aya - NOT, anything you buy with Regal Aya - Non Refundable!

I hope you see the difference by now.

I cant tell anyone how to use their own money except to ask from them one thing: Exercise Responsability

You will be tricked if you want to be tricked. I cant do anything else for you aside from hopping you have an actual fuctioning head on your shoulders and can make your own decisions.

Exercising Responsibility does little to nothing when you are dealing with mind games. No one wants be be tricked, but everyone has been tricked at least once in their life. To con someone Does NOT require Consent :) Your world must be great if it does, but this is reality.

You say you cant do anything else than "hopping you have an actual functioning head on your shoulders and can make your own decisions." How about educating people about the ways they can be conned and Are being conned with ingame currencies? That is what I am trying to do, and even tho you have openly decided that you cannot do anything but hope, you are actively trying to undermine Me providing information to The People that might not know that this is how stuff works.

A head on your shoulders and making your own decisions is useless if you lack critical information. I am trying to provide that information, it is not an Opinion for you to argue on, It Is A Fact. If you deny the Facts and promote ignorance, you are worse than the people you are trying to protect, people that are preying on people making mistakes.

Hate to break up the whole Regal Aya is a scam posts.

But I think the nerfed Aya drop tables are worth note here.

While the bounties are still supposed to be a reliable drop. It seems this event is specifically targeted to making Aya rarer than it needs to be.

Based on personal experience and posts from others.  The drops appear to be weighted to only allow a player to earn 1 at max per 10-15min of playtime. With it being more common to only get one per hour or 30 minutes. 

While the "veterans" and players with ability to spend lots of hours in game might not find this a problem. New and casual players will find it difficult to farm the frames they want. Especially if they were targeting most if not all of them. 

I would like to see something done for the drop rates of Aya in the future. With some sort of mission or node being a guaranteed drop. Or relic packs always having at least one. 

On 2021-11-17 at 2:23 AM, Traschnas said:

How about delaying the event and actually make it a 1:1 value with the old unvaulting. The prices are insulting and your reasoning for there not being platinum is weak. You guys made good decision the last couple updates.. why do you double down on scummy prices? You would make more money if you just included the platinum because more people would be willing to spend.

Because DE are owned by tencent primarily. 

To be fair, at least their transparent about the price hikes. I probably won't buy any regal aya because I already own all the currently vaulted prime accessories. 

Also, this event seems to currently only go until jan next year. I think this is a test run for them to do it again. Seemd weird to do a premium currency event only for a small amount of time. But maybe they'll reduce prices when they most likely bring thee event back again

hace 8 horas, (XBOX)The Allslayer dijo:

And what missions would those be? There wasn't any, I can only assume you think Aya is replacing all relics? It's not it's replacing vaulted relics which never had anywhere near 100% drop rate from anywhere as far as I know.

Mars for example? The Disruption mission in each round you just get relics, almost always... same as I think it was Disruption, no idea if in pluto, where you only gets credits as rewards and yeah was thinking at first they would replace all the relics which Aya which was the obvious choise but seems it wasn't xD 

The level of RNG they implemented with Prime Resurgence to push Regal Aya......RNG to get the Aya....RNG when cracking the relics. 'Nuff said.

Highest rate for Aya is Void: Mot. 9.09%, 9.09%, 12.50%, 22.11% repeat. FOUR 20-minutes survival mission....ZERO Aya!

.......and FIVE....no Aya.

14 hours ago, (PSN)JJHanzely said:

The level of RNG they implemented with Prime Resurgence to push Regal Aya......RNG to get the Aya....RNG when cracking the relics. 'Nuff said.

Highest rate for Aya is Void: Mot. 9.09%, 9.09%, 12.50%, 22.11% repeat. FOUR 20-minutes survival mission....ZERO Aya!

the highest is demos bounties, the last rotation is 43% and can award 2, i have gotten 26 in total so far, but the map lighting and enemy colors acculy htrs my eyes as everything jsut blends together so im forced to play mesa on ps4

15 hours ago, (PSN)JJHanzely said:

That's literally how Prime Access/Unvaultings work...RNG to get the relic RNG cracking the relic or you know buy it. 

10 hours ago, (PSN)Spider_Enigma said:

the highest is demos bounties, the last rotation is 43% and can award 2, i have gotten 26 in total so far, but the map lighting and enemy colors acculy htrs my eyes as everything jsut blends together so im forced to play mesa on ps4

I did Deimos Bounties for a full hour. At least 10 full bounties....and only got 2 Aya that whole time. The Void capture mission (higher level one)? TWO Hours spamming and rushing that....2 Aya. I know some are having an "easy" time getting them, but for every one, there's ,like, 5+ who are having an EXTREMELY hard time getting them (myself included). I can't seem to get more than 2 in a couple hours, no matter what mission I try to farm them in.

As for the Prime Access....you have a few MONTHS to get them. This event? ONE WEEK per set of Primes. Makes it near impossible for some (like me) to get them unless you purchase the premium currency to straight up buy them.

My point is...it's messed up when you farm for TWO+ hours and not get a single Aya...no mater where you farm.

23 hours ago, (PSN)BohemiaDrinker said:

If aya is not a guaranteed drop, there should be a chance to get it in every mission that drops relics as a reward. So we could do something other than void/bounties, which are useless to some of us.

Why would they do that? They DON'T WANT people to farm Aya easily....what they WANT is for people to purchase REGAL AYA. That's why they made the grind very hard or very tedious.

21 minutes ago, (PSN)JJHanzely said:

Why would they do that? They DON'T WANT people to farm Aya easily....what they WANT is for people to purchase REGAL AYA. That's why they made the grind very hard or very tedious.

Honestly? I'm a player, and have never felt DE monetization techniques to be really bad. Quite the contrary, in fact: there are non free games that make it much worse. In this particular case, I feel that the farming paths are needlessly and illogically grindy, so that's the feedback I post. I don't resent DE for wanting to make money from their work.

2 hours ago, (PSN)BohemiaDrinker said:

Honestly? I'm a player, and have never felt DE monetization techniques to be really bad. Quite the contrary, in fact: there are non free games that make it much worse. In this particular case, I feel that the farming paths are needlessly and illogically grindy, so that's the feedback I post. I don't resent DE for wanting to make money from their work.

Neither do I...and I have played "free-to-play" games that are clearly designed to be "Pay-to-win." (Never Winter Nights....75% of the gear is lock behind a high-monthly-subscription paywall.) What stinks about the grind...is unlike the Prime Vault where you have months to get the relics and such....in this event, you only have ONE WEEK for each prime set. It's a nice event for players like myself to get primes that vaulted before I started WF....but while some seem to find it easy to grind Aya, others (like myself) are finding it EXTREMELY hard to (ONE in three hours is such bull-crap). I do purchase the prime access and such, but this event (and the grindy farming in such a very short time) could've been handled better. Set up to kinda get people to shell out plenty of dough before New War.

This is how RNG works...it rolls each drop, going down the list, until it rolls a "Yes." Since the Drop Tables are massive (at least in the Void), and Aya is AT THE VERY BOTTOM.....your "chances" of getting it is actually FAR LESS that what their official drop tables say. If Aya was at the TOP of the table...it'd be a different story. The "Odds" of getting it would actually be what it's "supposed to be."

As for "Rank 5 bounties," I did a Rank 5 deimos....1000 endo, Ayatan Amber Atar x3, Xatu Part BP....That Weapon BP. NO AYA. Pretty much got everything BUT the Aya, so you can't say Bounties are better at Aya drops. I've done DOZENS of bounties....and only a tiny handful (3-4) of Aya actualy "dropped."

Now I've gotta gripe....what is the flippin' point of making these relics radient!? The last 10-15 RADIENT relics I've cracked have been nothing but COMMON PARTS and FORMA. Common, common, forma, common, Common, Forma, Forma, Common COMMON, COMMON!!!! I'm getting VERY sick of wasting my Aya AND Void Traces. Why the Lotus bother refining relics if, no matter what, you STILL have a 99.99999999% chance of getting the damn common from them!? If you make it Radient, it should be, AT A MINIMUM: 30% Common (10% Each), 50% Uncommon (25% Each), and 20% Rare....NOT 75%, 20%, 5%. Way to FORCE people to spend $1000 on regal Aya before the New War, DE.

Guess I'm not getting ANY of the weapons this week...because I can't get the parts!!....and I've been grinding and grinding ALL WEEK!

Guess what DE...because of how insufferable you made the grind (to FORCE people to spend $700+ on Regal Aya), I'm not giving you a single dime. You make the grind insufferable...then SELL the solution. WF is starting to be like all other "Free-to-play" games in this regard. Seriously thinking about quitting WF because of this messed up event.

The event is NOT "Prime Resurgence"...it's "Here's an event to get you to spend hundreds of $$$ on Regal Aya (thus massivle boosting our numbers before New War) for Primes that most have not had any access to because they have not been unvaulted in 5 years." THAT'S what this messed up even should've been calld.

WF is no longer fun if you spend WEEKS grinding for Aya..only to not get the primes in the first place because you can't get the parts. FIX THE RADIANT RELLIC DROPS!!! I should not have to pop 50+ Radient Relics just to get the ONE UNCOMMON PART I NEED FROM IT!!!!!!! I guarantee, the last 15 radiant's Ive popped (Lith N9) have given me nothing but Redeemer Prime Blades and Forma Blueprints. Either the drop rates are bugged...or purposely made this way to force people to buy the ripp-off Regal Aya.

That's it. I'm done with WarFrame. FIFTEEN RADIANT Lith N9s...and I get 8 Forma BPs and 7 Redeemer Prime Blades....from RADIANT RELICS. Screw WF...I'm done!

• 2 weeks later...
En 16/11/2021 a las 13:51, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Tenno!

Prime Resurgence arrives today, and we wanted to outline the Vaulted Relic to Aya changes to help you plan!

First, let’s explain Aya vs. Relics.

Right now, if you seek a certain Vaulted Prime Relic you’ve got designated options on where to acquire them within the Void / Bounties based on difficulty tier (i.e Lith are ‘easier’, Axi are ‘hardest’.). You’re playing nodes for their specific drop tables, which house specific Vaulted Relics. These drop tables are being adjusted for the Prime Resurgence event with by taking the Vaulted Relics from the Void and Bounties, and replacing them with Aya. With this switch comes minor drop rate changes that are overviewed below with examples. As a refresher, ‘Aya’ is a token currency that can be used to buy the exact Relics you want throughout the event of any era (Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi), meaning that you can now play any difficulty of mission and acquire ‘Axi’ tier Relics using your Aya drops. 1 Aya = 1 Relic. 

For the sake of balance, we are adjusting some drop chances in the conversion from Vaulted Relics to Aya, with a trend toward more difficult missions having the best Aya chances.

Full drop tables will be available on launch as always, but to use examples of these shifts we wanted to call out a few nodes ahead of time:

Ukko Before (6.25% chance for a specific Vaulted Relic) / After (8.33% chance for Aya)

Because this is a harder mission by enemy level standards, ‘Aya’ has replaced the odds of acquiring a specific Vaulted Relic at a minor increased rate.

Hepit Before (12.5% for a specific Vaulted Relic) /After (6.67% chance for Aya, all other active Prime Relics increased to 13.34%)
Because this is an easier mission by enemy level standards, Aya has replaced the Vaulted Relic at a minor lowered rate.

Bounties:

Bounties on the Open Worlds follow the above logic, with easier missions generally having minor changes to where Aya shows up in Bounties where Vaulted Void Relics once were.  There is one exception - the lowest-level Bounties on Orb Vallis and Cambion Drift generally are equivalent with Vaulted Relics being swapped for Aya directly, as we want an accessible low-level Void-Alternative for newer players who seek Aya and may not have what it takes to do harder Bounties even if it meant a slight skew in how easy it is to get non-Lith Relics by enemy level standards.

But generally speaking - the mid-tier Bounties have minor changes to map out the expected rarity of Meso and Neo relics based on the Aya exchange.  

The highest-level Bounties are equivalent with Aya for Vaulted Void Relics, and these also give the most Bounty reward opportunities at the highest Aya rate and will be something to consider for high-level players seeking a break from the Void. 

Overall, this also means there’s never been a better time to go after active Prime Relics if your collection is incomplete, as any Aya rate changes have increased the chances to the non-Vaulted Relics!

See you soon for launch - we should be live this afternoon! 

So many weapons and so less riven slots...can someone answer me why?

• 3 weeks later...

heading to the home stretch of this event.

This is my final feedback giving it more thought.

I overall like this system as the way going forward.

However, the current pace and drop rate of the aya resource make it a little too much.

As opposed to my prior request to make aya more plentiful. I think the problem could be solved in an easier way.

Make the amount of prime stuff slightly more few and longer running. Basically for the whole prime access of a single frame.  Have a selection for prime frames be half or two thirds of the current resurgence so they players can focus farm specific gear a little longer. Due to the RNG nature of relic cracking I had to focus on just one prime thing per week most of the time. While also not being able to properly build both aya and void traces in quality amounts. 

Also potentially a relic exchange for unwanted relics in exchange for Aya or void traces. An example being the following.

2 Axi = 1 aya or 1 Axi = 20 traces

4 Neo = 1 aya or  1 Neo = 10 Traces

6 Meso = 1 aya or 1 Meso = 5 traces

8 Lith = 1 Aya or 1 Lith = 2 traces

Archived