Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aya and Vaulted Relics: Overview (Hotfix 30.9.4 Preview / Console Hotfix Preview)

[DE]Rebecca

11 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

A scam is a fraud meant to trick you into buying something.

and 50k Endo is not the equivalent as 1200 platinum. and DE said? 1:1 value. That is completely false and why the community is outraged by it. 

36 minutes ago, SephirothWS said:

You're paying the same amount for less value with the regal aya packs. Think about it.

I don't think lowering the value of the items by removing plat was a good idea and it should be criticised, but it's still not a scam. You know what you pay for.

The best thing we as players can do is simply not to buy regal aya to show DE that we don't like the new price/value ratio.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

. As a refresher, ‘Aya’ is a token currency that can be used to buy the exact Relics you want throughout the event of any era (Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi), meaning that you can now play any difficulty of mission and acquire ‘Axi’ tier Relics using your Aya drops. 1 Aya = 1 Relic. 

This Pleases Me and Makes me sad at the same time...

It's great that this puts all players on a level playing field when it comes to Primes but will we see this Structure get implemented throughout the rest of Warframe ? Can I do Spy Missions wherever I want and still get the desired thingie I want ?

Bounties on the Open Worlds follow the above logic, with easier missions generally having minor changes to where Aya shows up in Bounties where Vaulted Void Relics once were.  There is one exception - the lowest-level Bounties on Orb Vallis and Cambion Drift generally are equivalent with Vaulted Relics being swapped for Aya directly, as we want an accessible low-level Void-Alternative for newer players who seek Aya and may not have what it takes to do harder Bounties even if it meant a slight skew in how easy it is to get non-Lith Relics by enemy level standards.

To be fair...even the lowest level Fortuna Bounties are pretty rough....The Deimos and Cetus ones are fine though....

Overall, this also means there’s never been a better time to go after active Prime Relics if your collection is incomplete, as any Aya rate changes have increased the chances to the non-Vaulted Relics!

Well my Collection is Complete and I'm definitely not going for Regal Aya....

So what does Aya mean to a Freeloader like me who already has Everything ? 🤔

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Lutesque:

So what does Aya mean to a Freeloader like me who already has Everything ? 🤔

there will be some additonal stuff availalbe for aya, other than the vaulted relics

• Zitat

• 5x Orokin Ducats
    • Apris Syandana
    • Necraloid Bundle 
      • Includes Glyph, Emblem, and Sigil 
    • Spektaka Liset Skin

1 minute ago, Cephalon_Zelgius said:

there will be some additonal stuff availalbe for aya, other than the vaulted relics

• 5x Orokin Ducats
    • Apris Syandana
    • Necraloid Bundle 
      • Includes Glyph, Emblem, and Sigil 
    • Spektaka Liset Skin

Wow.... That's disappointing...  Was hoping I don't know.... Something.... I even bought a Booster and Capped my Void Traces Storage in preparation for this Event 😱

1 minute ago, (PSN)The_Verethragna said:

Load up on Relics that have Forma as the common drop?

Is this Built Forma or a Forma Blueprint ? 🤔

What are you actually doing??? You have had so much backlash about regal aya in the past week and on the post about normal aya you skip info on over 2/3 of where vaulted relics used to drop?

For the sake of balance, we are adjusting some drop chances in the conversion from Vaulted Relics to Aya, with a trend toward more difficult missions having the best Aya chances.

So i guess no changes on steel path, mot and whatever other mission droped such relics? or is the whole "More difficult missions having the best Aya chances." just a fancy way of saying "We are nerfing the popular/viable farms and you get nothing in return!"

2 hours ago, SephirothWS said:

You're paying the same amount for less value with the regal aya packs. Think about it.

IEverything is much the same. 20 dollars gets 3 regal aya, 2 of them gets you the accessories from the old 20 dollar accessory pack, and your left with 1 extra regal aya which will basically let you get the next accessories you purchase for half off, instead of giving you platinum. Spending 40 let's u get 3 armor sets which would have cost you 60

So the cost increase is rather minor. Only difference is you get more accessories at the cost of no plat

Overall, this also means there’s never been a better time to go after active Prime Relics if your collection is incomplete, as any Aya rate changes have increased the chances to the non-Vaulted Relics!

Funny how polar opposites the free paths and pay paths are in terms of player reaction.

The pay reaction is, FOR THE MOST PART, being rejected outright. There are a few DEfenders and White knights, but even the hype squads of content creators are going Do Not Buy This Thing.

The Free path reaction is... so far pretty universally being praised.

The changes listed for drop rates seem fair and valid and I look forward to what's coming.

Edit: My one complaint is the free evergreen rewards are, frankly, lackluster.

The grilled cheese sayandana, FIVE DUCATS (when at a minamum prime parts give fifteen,) a liset skin,  and the necraloid pack.

Why not add the Oro decoration from the cold steel conclave event? Why not add a few of the other free cosmetics that's been handed out over the years? 

7 minutes ago, (PSN)The_Verethragna said:

Blueprints, but in the grand scheme of things that's better than nothing.

Yeah I disagree 🤨.... If it was nothing then that's one less Item not needed Polluting The Reward Pool.... 

Nothing would actually be Amazing...

9 minutes ago, (PSN)The_Verethragna said:

Far better than my typical mindset of "I need to load up on these relics, because what if someone I haven't met yet will need these items in the future."

Has anyone actually ever said that ? I got 1000 Relics I think.... The game keeps giving them to me whether I want them or not 😱...

14 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Yeah I disagree 🤨.... If it was nothing then that's one less Item not needed Polluting The Reward Pool.... 

Nothing would actually be Amazing...

I don't want to crack a relic, have the game look me dead in the eye and say

You Lose Get Out GIF

15 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Has anyone actually ever said that ? I got 1000 Relics I think.... The game keeps giving them to me whether I want them or not 😱...

I know. I'm just different.

Archived