Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.5

[DE]Rebecca

So after a 3 months break I've decided to reporting back in for the New War but something seems odd.
Have you changed anything to the graphics? Some meleeattacks are so blinding it hurts my eyes and causes headaches for me. I don't know what particular graphic-setting that is, but I don't want it, how do I turn it off or at least lower it? I don't know how to describe said effect but it reminds me heavily of the channeling attacks Warframe once had.

Thanks in advance and stay hydrated!

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan 

When are the % off Platinum login coupons going to be able to be used for Regal Aya as well ?

Just got another % off Platinum coupon, which I'll be ignoring because I have plenty of Plat. 

I'd most likely buy Regal Aya if it applied to it it as well, I cannot afford it at full price, not all of us can just splash money around, some of us need to be able to buy food and stuff to live.

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan 

When are the % off Platinum login coupons going to be able to be used for Regal Aya as well ?

Just got another % off Platinum coupon, which I'll be ignoring because I have plenty of Plat. 

I'd most likely buy Regal Aya if it applied to it it as well, I cannot afford it at full price, not all of us can just splash money around, some of us need to be able to buy food and stuff to live.

% off plat cupons have never been usable on anything but pure platinum, unfortunately :\
Since regal aya is the event equivalent of prime unvault packs (which did not accept cupons), they will not have them applied. Waiting for a 75% off and getting the regular plat packs cheap is still the best plan if you dont have the cash for the prime access or vaults.

Orb Vallis Open World bounty insta fails when you get the task of Eliminate Enemies in Grow Site - 100% repeatable if you can get the RNG of the broken combo of that task and that spot on the map. It has been broken since around sisters of parvos, possibly prior with the beta testing of railjack.

57 minutes ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

% off plat cupons have never been usable on anything but pure platinum, unfortunately :\
Since regal aya is the event equivalent of prime unvault packs (which did not accept cupons), they will not have them applied. Waiting for a 75% off and getting the regular plat packs cheap is still the best plan if you dont have the cash for the prime access or vaults.

I know that I just figured/hoped seeing DE have introduced a new currency Regal Aya that requires real world money like Platinum that maybe the coupons could also be used for Regal Aya, somebody's gotta bring up the topic. :tongue:

I don't need Prime Access I have everything and farm the rest like when Harrow Prime drops soon, though I was after a couple of old Armours and Syandanas the only way to get them is with Regal Aya through Prime Resurgence when they rotate to active, I'm sitting on a lot of Plat already but don't have a use for it at present.

If I like the Bonus Accessories of Prime Access releases then I weigh up the cost, which is quite worth it with 2x 3 month boosters alone. imo

Anyway here's hoping in the future Regal Aya is added to the % coupons, because I have a feeling it's here to stay.

On 2021-12-12 at 1:20 AM, PyroMail.Com said:

So after a 3 months break I've decided to reporting back in for the New War but something seems odd.
Have you changed anything to the graphics? Some meleeattacks are so blinding it hurts my eyes and causes headaches for me. I don't know what particular graphic-setting that is, but I don't want it, how do I turn it off or at least lower it? I don't know how to describe said effect but it reminds me heavily of the channeling attacks Warframe once had.

Thanks in advance and stay hydrated!

Feel free to check this thread if you have been away since ~ June 2020. But 3 months? hmm... don't know :/ Edit: There's several hints and tips on how to turn down some settings to not make your eyes hurt. Try effects intensity first. I have mine on 40 (any lower and I don't see bubbles anymore) and I even turned off WeaponFX unfortunately.

Archived