Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.5

[DE]Rebecca

Anyone else noticing the intense wind animations in some areas? Hair and Warframe parts fluttering in the wind. The latter is quite baffling, seeing a metal-lined skirt something going wild in the breeze like it was thin as silk. Bit overambitious, those Frameparts. Trin looks like she had tons of Taco Bell that are now making their way through her skirt to be free once again. Don't wanna imagine how it might look on Yareli or Ivara xD

after this last update my game started to getting weird sound and after that game is so lagging and even after relog or restart i tried to do optimized it did nothing i dont think my pc got prob becz i play every game at ultra graphics i did update my drivers and windows every weak i still getting same problem i hope i get reply for this...

14 hours ago, Merrcenary said:

sooo apparently nobody at DE cares about bugged invasions

Is this about The Ram Sled Bug ?

12 hours ago, Vintageplayer said:

Somehow my frame still loses energy in index even without coins. only death is the solution. Not great

Been Bugged since 2018.... Financial Stress persists even after Banking Coins...

On 2021-11-18 at 10:45 PM, Hypernaut1 said:

"our most ambitious Quest in Warframe history"

I wonder what this means? or is it just marketing talk???

Probably ambitious in terms of Marketing. DE needs to somehow get out of Tencent. This is tarnishing the "Ninjas Play Free" badge.

"You Have Become The Very Thing You Swore To Destroy" -Obi-Wan, 19 BBY

New Loka and all the other syndicates are now showing their sculptures as not owned in their offering list, if I have those sculptures used as decoration in orbiter. As soon as you bring back sculpture to the inventory, it shows as owned.

This needs to be fixed ASAP before we start buying items we already have, especially when you have this space limit in decorating the orbiter.

Oh, and I also am against the pointless money grabbing regal aya.

I never used in game market to get the platinum, I always bought it through real money, just you know, support the devs. But this move is stupid, keep that crap in mobile game market. One premium currency is enough

the index is broken? so you pick up points, your health and shields get lower and energy gets drained the more you have on you, if you deposit those points you go back to "normal",

well not any more, you stay stuck in that drain mode till you die now, WTF?

i hope you are aware of this problem?!?!?!?!? and how did this even happen?

It is truly amazing that after years of open world bounties existence, we still have to suffer non existent enemy spawn rates while doing "cause the most damage", or "kill that many enemies in this amount of time", or bounty outright failing in between the sub-missions.

So, for example: First mission of Orb Valis LVL 5 bounty is kill 75 enemies in certain amount of time. Bonus being do it before time ticks under 4 minutes. Spawns are so bad, that we finish the mission with 1 minute remaining. Second mission is protect the drone, and what do yah know all hell breaks loose, all the enemies which did not spawn in earlier mission now decided to show up. 3rd Mission is kill 100 enemies before time counts down. Before we even reach the location we get Bounty failed message, while the mission objective and timer still going. So again we suffer till 1 minute's left on the timer due to idiotically low spawns, and instead of progressing in the bounty, nothing happens and we proceed back to Fortuna, while just wasted 10-15 minutes.

Not only there is no chance for anyone with real life to keep up with the Aya buy-able item rotations, but now even bounties are bugging out.

Also, whoever thought that a Mod is an appropriate type of reward on LVL5 Bounties 5th mission is an outright idiot. What is the value of the rare Mod when you get multiples of it during single mission/bounty and they drop bounty after bounty after bounty, while also knowing that the rest of the community has multiples of that Mod as well?

°° ARTIFICER, CARABUS, DATALYST - Operation: Shadow Debt
°° J3 JORDAS GOLEM : old raids runs
are entries of MOB no longer ingame,
please delete them for those who do not even have a scan,
or rather, make these MOBs replayable ingame

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist, please dele it

There is a (UNKNOWN ENTRY) under "F" name-first-letter in codex , pretty sure is a bug, please fix it

GYRE ROLLER SENTRY - never spawn

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

I hope Operation: Orphix Venom and Operation: Scarlet Spear
will be re-proposed in the game, so i will be able to scan unique MOB
in those events (CHORALYST, GYRIX, IONYX, ORTHOLYST, SUMMULYST)

On 2021-11-21 at 1:20 PM, Zirazel said:

fix your piece of sh!t void storms, often doesn't prompt to choose relic or 2nd half of fighters don't spawn or the mission fails or it only gives you credits at the end of it, all while wasting huge amounts of time for idiotic holokeys.

Most of the "technical" problems with Railjack missions will not occur if you play solo. Problems will also be reduced if you play with friends, where all enter an instance together as a pre-formed squad.

The actual problem might also be "the internet connection". And it is not only about speed or lag either, have a friend connected "directly to a fiber" with 500 Mbps and a general lag of 1-2 ms, but with an ISP that re-assigns "internal" ip's with short intervals (like 10-30 mins.). While this shouldn't be a problem (it is pretty much "standard procedure") it might be the reason his missions occasionally bug out (not going to go into technical suspicions about why...). He has temporarily solved this by playing through a VPN-tunnel, since that makes the missions rock solid even though all the traffic still goes through the same ISP (with the same ip switching) and the overall connection is a lot slower with a huge increase in lag. Not advocating a switch to VPN (which is basically dumb, he just had a "what, no problems!?"-illumination when forgetting to turn the VPN off before playing Warframe), just pointing out that the problem might not actually be the "game code" and that the problem might even be "fixable" from your end.

Man what is even this game, like really wtf????????

Do you fix anything or is it supposed to be bugged beyond belief, look at this, straight from ee log :

"1164.965 Game [Info]: enim4 was downed by 6,925 / 6,924 damage from a level 122 SCORCH using a KuvaOgris"

How the f*ck does scorch know how to use kuva ogris let alone kill you with it.

And the next line is hilarious

"1164.978 Sys [Info]: Spot-building /Lotus/Upgrades/Mods/Warframe/ViralResistanceOnDamage"

So somehow the engine recognizes the damage type from your own weapon and it's the mob that kills you with it if it even makes any sense????????????????????

But anyway probably still looking to nerf steel essence so nevermind.

They seem to AGAIN have "improved" the camera setting / position. What the hell, DE? Can't walk straight anymore! Camera is still over the right shoulder, but no longer right behind the frame, unangled , looking straight, but looking/angled to the left. Could you please NOT??? If I have the reticle centered and only press w, I'm not walking straight anymore, my frame pulls to the right. Old position -before you started meddling at all- was mighty fine!

Edit: This issue didn't occur earlier this day. So maybe with the last market update? (and I really do wonder just HOW you managed that...)

10x on DE for Vendor Varzia make me Gifts for 300 Relics

Warning this video clip watch on tv 2k-4k Ultra

On 2021-11-24 at 8:04 PM, muziqaz said:

: First mission of Orb Valis LVL 5 bounty is kill 75 enemies in certain amount of time. Bonus being do it before time ticks under 4 minutes. Spawns are so bad, that we finish the mission with 1 minute remaining. Second mission is protect the drone, and what do yah know all hell breaks loose, all the enemies which did not spawn in earlier mission now decided to show up. 3rd Mission is kill 100 enemies before time counts down. Before we even reach the location we get Bounty failed message, while the mission objective and timer still going. So again we suffer till 1 minute's left on the timer due to idiotically low spawns, and instead of progressing in the bounty, nothing happens and we proceed back to Fortuna, while just wasted 10-15 minutes.

DE make calculations with missed and bonus  total time.When up time  for  bounties with all mission 1-5  and on bonus give every x2 Aya

Watch   5/5 from 3:20-3:50 min complete around 23 sec.Every when complete some Exterminate on Orb  5/5 give x2 Aya

I play period 2h-4h-6h around 40 min.Thе game on nerves

Warning this video clip watch on tv 2k-4k Ultra

On 2021-11-18 at 10:42 AM, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

Could the spawning algorithm of the Treasurer get looked at, so we can get multiple Granum Crowns per mission? It feels so bad to leave the poor Solaris prisoners hanging :/
This is something I sincerely care about and I'd really like to see addressed.

I never understood what the point of this mechanic even is. It makes no sense in universe that the solaris, witch are there as test subjects for the void portals, would require a crown to be released, and a crown to open the portals, when there's only ever one crown in any given location.

And from a gameplay perspective it's odd to have this separate way of getting only solaris standing, detached from fortuna content, when solaris is one of the easiest factions to get hoards of standing for already thanks to exploiter.

They just feel incredibly out of place, and just there to guilt the player for... playing the game.

I'd prefer if we were just able to just hack them out of their restraints. Maybe instead of giving us standing outright, their dept bonds show up with Ticker next time we visit him, with a higher chance of the rarer ones the more of them we save between visits, so it's not just free standing.

On 2021-12-01 at 3:36 AM, enim4 said:

Man what is even this game, like really wtf????????

Do you fix anything or is it supposed to be bugged beyond belief, look at this, straight from ee log :

"1164.965 Game [Info]: enim4 was downed by 6,925 / 6,924 damage from a level 122 SCORCH using a KuvaOgris"

How the f*ck does scorch know how to use kuva ogris let alone kill you with it.

And the next line is hilarious

"1164.978 Sys [Info]: Spot-building /Lotus/Upgrades/Mods/Warframe/ViralResistanceOnDamage"

So somehow the engine recognizes the damage type from your own weapon and it's the mob that kills you with it if it even makes any sense????????????????????

But anyway probably still looking to nerf steel essence so nevermind.

I've noticed sometimes your own aoe weapons will hit you with self damage. What you're describing sounds like it might be part of that bug. It's been around since they "removed" self damage so they sure are taking their sweet time sorting that one out tho.

On 2021-11-27 at 3:40 PM, W4RF4M3 said:

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

While I'm all for advocating that all quests should be re playable. In the mean time I might have a potential work around for you

It's been a while since I tested this since I dont have any friends that actively play the game. but last time I did it was possible to scan enemies spawned in someone else's simulacrum.
You should be able to get the guardian scans that way.

But not the Inaros boss because annoyingly bosses aren't spawnable in the simulacrum which is something I really wish they'd add. Would make getting og stalker scans if you miss them... remotely possible, and make testing weapons against things like the plague star hemocites a lot easier.

I'm pretty sure that quest in particualr isn't repeatable because the large number of kavats that spawn during it would make a great kavat dna farm. An easy work around for this on DE's part though would be to make them unique kavats that don't give genetic codes on scan. Just like corrupted sentients were made specifically to prevent octavia's anthem from being used as a war parts farm.

Honestly I feel like this whole prime resurgence thing was a bust. I won’t discuss the pricing of regal aya but even farming regular aya feels insanely bad. Spent 2 hours farming various void missions and ended up with 0 aya. Sure rng wasn’t kind but that’s nuts. With a traditional unvaulting i would have easily gotten at least a few unvaulted relics. But nothing. It’s not bad enough that getting a relic isn’t even a guarantee at a part but now it takes hours to even get a single relic for your chance. I was really excited for this even but the ball was majorly dropped. Hopefully this event is a one off or next time you take more time and consideration into drop rates of things. 

If they had just put a consistent system in place for unvaulting primes, they wouldn't need this "event". Furtermore, a system where primes get rarer and rarer, but still in circulation would strengthen what passes for an ingame economy, without acquisition being prohibitive for new players. Just have a bit of patience, and the primes you want will unvault at some point.

Archived