Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do Fortuna Tier 5 Bounties have the Best Aya Drop Chance ?

Lutesque

4 hours ago, MqToasty said:

Finally figured it out, eh?  And do you now realize how silly this statement is?

Your definition of "finally" is rather interesting - considering that my 3rd post in this thread  (22 hours ago) contained the statement:

22 hours ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

...had you referred to the linearity of expectation function for independent random variables...

(emphasis new to this post). Which, incidentally is a sketch of a rigorous proof of the equality,

Was it your inability to understand basic terminology (that you should have learned at school) or your lack of reading comprehension?

On 2021-11-20 at 4:05 AM, stormy505 said:

Could you two take it to dms? I'm looking for literally anyone else that remotely cares about this epeen measuring contest.

To be fair, I was entertained. 

I like to imagine they'd actually get along IRL, and it's just an instance of internet communication tricking them into assuming the worst intent and tone from eachother.  It does like to do that. 

4 hours ago, beol said:

To be fair, I was entertained. 

I like to imagine they'd actually get along IRL, and it's just an instance of internet communication tricking them into assuming the worst intent and tone from eachother.  It does like to do that. 

Perhaps it might even go further than that and they might move in together... I'm definitely sensing some passion there...♥️...maybe even alil Chemistry 🤔

Archived