Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't post in Bug Reports section?

(NSW)Mbek

I want to report a bug, but I don't see "Start a New Topic" button there, anyone know why?

While I'm at it the bug in question is open world bounty failed instantly right after starting next stage, but the mission is still progressing and can still be cleared, with no reward given of course. You can imagine how painful farming Aya is with this bug.

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Mbek said:

wtf I just realized it says "PC Member" below my icon, even though my name is tagged (NSW), and I checked I can make topic on PC bug section lol

LOL wow that's messed up. 

I'm not sure how you would go about getting that fixed, as I am not sure if Support even has access to forum functions or not. 

Were you ever a pc member who migrated? Or have you always been on Switch? Just wondering how this even happened haha. 

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

LOL wow that's messed up. 

I'm not sure how you would go about getting that fixed, as I am not sure if Support even has access to forum functions or not. 

Were you ever a pc member who migrated? Or have you always been on Switch? Just wondering how this even happened haha. 

Second person like that I'm seeing today (not including myself) Don't know about others, but I have started on the Switch and have never had a PC account.

It almost definitely happened when I once had to log out of the forums and log back in (was tired of the default glyph the forums were showing for me - and they would not update it otherwise). It looks like it just created me a second user by the same name (and set him as a PC user).

The only reason I haven't even tried getting the two merged is that if crossave ever does get releases I'm escaping the Switch as quickly as possible.

Archived