Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please open up all the doors in orokin challenge rooms if you're successful

Zyga21

Ayatans, rare crates, caches, and most frustrating of all syndicate medallions can all end up inaccessible behind those locked walls. There was a major push a long time ago to make sure they all opened but some seem to have been missed.

29 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

.. I found it interesting how he could do a pinpoint identification through the wall of an object that is perfectly hidden on the other side of that same wall..

There's an ability from Helmut that points you towards kurias and ayatans, so there is a way now to identify them behind doors or stuck inside walls.

5 hours ago, Infirito said:

There's an ability from Helmut that points you towards kurias and ayatans, so there is a way now to identify them behind doors or stuck inside walls.

I know about Golden Instinct.

Would pretty much help if the OP actually used the full screenshot, instead of... half of it...? sounds about the right size...

Anyway, if the ability is subsumed, it would show on the abilities section of the UI.

8 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

I know about Golden Instinct.

Would pretty much help if the OP actually used the full screenshot, instead of... half of it...? sounds about the right size...

Anyway, if the ability is subsumed, it would show on the abilities section of the UI.

Also you can see in the screenshot Im using golden instinct (I guess if you know what it looks like) I didn't do the whole screenshot because the rest doesnt matter, just needed the minimap and instinct shown.

4 hours ago, Zyga21 said:

..... ok.... then why did you post that initial reply? just to further confuse people who might not have seen it?

Some people are just trying to start an argument out of nothing, I find it's best to ignore them. :P

Archived