The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I log in with my PC account to PS4?

12piotrex

Question

10 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, 12piotrex said:

Ah really? I saw posts saying that they will add this feature at the end of 2021 

Anyone saying this doesn't know what they're talking about. DE never said they'd release it in 2021 and they never said it'd be released with the new war. All we know at the moment is that it's likely coming this year and we will be getting more info soon.

3 hours ago, 12piotrex said:

Ah really? I saw posts saying that they will add this feature at the end of 2021

There's a difference between "planning" and "coming".

One refers to the intention of something that will most likely happen in the relative near future.

The other refers to nasty smelly... most (?) stuff... or arrival, depending on the person.

So, just because you saw screenshots of cross-play & cross-save together with "The New War" in the exact same image, there was never given any guarantee of both being released in the exact same update.

Since it was confirmed that it would not be implemented at the release of The New War, which happened in December, then it will happen in 2022 which takes me to my previous post.

4 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Check back somewhere between 2 months from now and the end of 2022.

Which is what you will do... unless DE actually confirms that the functionality will be implemented sooner.

ive said it before, and ill say it again....while (unfortunately) cross play seems to be on its way...ill believe cross save when i see it in game. unless there are some significant developments between steam, sony, and microsoft (and maybe there have been, i dont know)....i just dont see how they are going to be able to allow items purchased with real money on one platform to be available on another.

according to the wiki, the current cost of all tennogen items is $2200. console players can buy them with plat, but as a pc player...the ONLY way i can get tennogen items is by paying for them with real money. but with cross save, i would be able to use the %75 discount log in reward on plat (not available on consoles),  jump over to ps4....buy tennogen items with discounted plat...then go back to my pc where i can use those items.....circumventing the $2200 i was supposed to pay in real money. and lets be honest...thats exactly what i (and every other pc player) WILL do if cross save is ever implemented. and lets be honest again...i have enough plat to be able to make more faster than i would ever need to spend it....ill NEVER buy plat without the 75% off again. if they stop giving the discounts to pc users....people will just stop buying it.

could i be wrong? of course, but i have yet to hear any sort of explanation on how thats supposed to work.

14 hours ago, 12piotrex said:

Hello, 

It's been 2 years since I lost my PC. I wanted to download warframe on my PS4, but I don't know if I can log in using my account from PC

not yet.

as everyone stated, warframe doesn't have any cross-anything features at the moment.

however, such feature is planned and will come sometimes in the future. and nobody know when, yet. if you hear someone mention a timeline, they're lying.

just tune in to warframe social medias and when it arrive, you won't just hear it, you will absolutely HEAR it. they'll definitely make a huge fuss about it.

Archived