Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo economy

(PSN)al2PRO

Have you considered putting an ammo mutation on your weapon exilus slot? That should satisfy your ammo problems until enemies become too high level, at which point you'd want to switch to melee. Alternatively, you can use a Protea specter to avoid using her Dispensary in your kit. When near players with 75% health/ammo/energy, she'll automatically cast Dispensary for you. Now you've got a specter ally that can fight plus offer support.

What are some examples? Main ones that jump to mind for me are the Athodai and some snipers/bows, but those are kind of where ammo mods find their most value, and it’s not the end of the world when they run out anyways since we usually have two other weapons plus abilities to help see us through a mission while we scavenge ammo; just means the approach to a fight changes, which personally I welcome as a means to keep the mission interesting

It could get to be a problem, particularly for certain weapons, in Steel Path boss fights. Looking at you, Sargas Ruk.

Using my Vermisplicer build on his weak point, and all the buffs I could throw at it applied, it still took ages and ages  of focusing fire directly on his weak point when it was exposed, to down that guy. Fortunately, I was running Pax Charge.

And the Hijack mission I ran earlier today, again in Steel Path, would have been insane to complete if I had to run around collecting ammo.

Archived