Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necralisk mission rewards

DragonzGirra

I have been playing the isolation vault bounties since the release and still have not received enough parts to build the Arum Spinosa. the Guard specifically. I had to buy one on the market. 

you have FAR TOO MANY POSSIBLE REWARDS for each mission make more missions!! your drop rates SUCK! there is no randomness. there are times the same thing will drop for the mission reward several times in a row. Fix your game !!!!

40 minutes ago, DragonzGirra said:

had to buy one on the market. 

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's how Warframe works. It's why trading is such an integral part of the game.

41 minutes ago, DragonzGirra said:

there is no randomness. there are times the same thing will drop for the mission reward several times in a row.

That actually is random. Random means, the reward you got last mission has absolutely no influence on the rewards you'll get next mission. If something is random, you expect to sometimes see a cluster of the same outcome. E.g. flip a coin, it won't keep coming out Heads Tails Heads Tails etc. It could come up 5 Heads in a row, because that's what random means.

For items which can't be traded, I wish there were a fail-safe system of some kind. For items which can be traded, well that's the fail-safe right there. Just gotta trade for stuff sometimes.

44 minutes ago, DragonzGirra said:

Fix your game

Ah yes, this old classic chestnut.

Have you been doing the arcana stages after a bounty? 

I've had my parts (2 guards and the bp) drop there iirc, but luckily I'm in no rush to get the arum spinosa because I don't like fan weapons.

If you're not already doing them public groups don't seem interested in doing arcana (some players don't even know about arcana missions) so you might need use recruit or do them solo.

Some of my last weapons I need for MR is the sporothrix, morgha, corterge and arum spinosa. And also agree that there are some improvements that could be made, mainly on the drop rates front. 

A couple of suggestions for DE: Include Arcana Vaults to mother in the Necralisk so that we can have proper matchmaking for it. 

Up the drop rates of the weapon parts so that the isolation vaults are on part with the Arcana Vaults in terms of the drop rates and time invested.

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

(some players don't even know about arcana missions)

This.... 

Very Few Players do These as these Missions don't have the Option to be done With Randoms on Public.... 

The Arcana Bounties can only be Initiated From Outside...  Hence nobody Actually Does them in Groups unless you organise a Dedicated Group for one...

Which is hard because "What The $@$@ Is an Arcana Bounty ?" 😱

Seriously... So many Players legit don't even know.... As if Warframe wasn't Obscure Enough Already....😐

31 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Some of my last weapons I need for MR is the sporothrix, morgha, corterge and arum spinosa. And also agree that there are some improvements that could be made, mainly on the drop rates front.

I was lucky... I managed to Obtain every Single Blueprint through Grinding... 

Hands down the worst of them all were the Damaged Weapon Parts...

For any one who Doesn't Know... You only Roll for This Drop in the Final Stage of the Bounty... And Stages 1 through 3 don't get you any Closer to the Stage 4 Rewards...

It's Bad... It's just Bad... 😐

Let's be real, OP is right. Iso Vault rewards absolutely SUCK. 

They have the same amount of drops in the table as any other bounty, except you only get 1 bounty reward from an Iso.Vault (and maybe a bonus if you're lucky). There isn't 4-5 stages like there are in other bounties (even on T3 I.V).

90% of the time right now you're getting an Arcane (and you can't even use it, because it's the ones that require Residual Arcanes and those barely drop).

You then have mods and multiple weapon parts (there's a reason Sporothrix parts are 50-60 plat each and Arum Spinosa rivet is 70+).

Then to top it all off, the Necramech weapon parts (for Cortege or Morgha) don't drop from the destroyed Necramechs (like actual mech parts do) for whatever stupid reason and are yet more bounty rewards. This could already alleviate a mass amount of trouble.

Archived