Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reduce size and vertical extent of Corpus Ship Defense tile

60framespersecond

It has overall terrible gameplay, most people will agree (and the ones I've talked to have). Enemy spawn points are too far out and over the place, the paths enemies have to take to reach the objective are way too long. The lower level is a clusterf*ck. The geometry is blocking the players view of the surroundings nearly everywhere.

This tile has been the biggest pain point of the Corpus Ship tile set rework since day 1. Please fix this abomination.

The enemy AI pathing is super bugged on this map as well and the other corpus titleset maps. I refuse to play on them if I have to. They are simply too large both vertically and horizontally. 

The units refuse to move through doors and the drones constantly get stuck on the triangular bracing on the outer edges of the map.

Il y a 10 heures, 60framespersecond a dit :

It has overall terrible gameplay, most people will agree (and the ones I've talked to have). Enemy spawn points are too far out and over the place, the paths enemies have to take to reach the objective are way too long. The lower level is a clusterf*ck. The geometry is blocking the players view of the surroundings nearly everywhere.

This tile has been the biggest pain point of the Corpus Ship tile set rework since day 1. Please fix this abomination.

The fact that in later levels, the Raknoids that spawn completely glitch-out and get stuck on their spawn point, meaning you have to run for 5 minutes to find and kill them, is enough to say this tileset is ass. 

Archived