Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Website logged me out

Myscho

33 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

I love getting flashbanged by the default bright theme because I got logged out for some reason

Same, gives me Genshin PTSD

But at least Genshin does auto log out unless gone for a long period of time 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Malikili said:

Same, gives me Genshin PTSD

But at least Genshin does auto log out unless gone for a long period of time 

With an auto log out or intro screen you know the flashbang it is going to happen.

For the Warframe forums it is inconsistent. I could just open up the browser, go to notifications and they don't appear indicating that I am logged out, refresh and bam! Flashbang, Other times it just flashbangs me as soon as my browser opens. But most of the time it just functions and keeps me signed is so it doesn't happen, it is just inconsistent with it acting as an insult telling you the remember me function does not work.

3 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

With an auto log out or intro screen you know the flashbang it is going to happen.

For the Warframe forums it is inconsistent. I could just open up the browser, go to notifications and they don't appear indicating that I am logged out, refresh and bam! Flashbang, Other times it just flashbangs me as soon as my browser opens. But most of the time it just functions and keeps me signed is so it doesn't happen, it is just inconsistent with it acting as an insult telling you the remember me function does not work.

Seems pretty consistent of logging out every 3 days. Though that’s probably just me. I agree with the “refreshing trick” when it says you’re logged in but SIKE, you wish. 

4 hours ago, Malikili said:

Happened to me again

Then refused to log me in using chrome, had to switch browsers

On top of that I got this weird glyph that I’ve never seen nor used 

What the heck is happening with my forums 

if your glyph changed then you might want to change the password as your account might have been hacked.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Malikili said:

Happened to me again

Then refused to log me in using chrome, had to switch browsers

On top of that I got this weird glyph that I’ve never seen nor used 

What the heck is happening with my forums 

Glyph on the forums changes when you log out and log back in. Which allows you to do a nifty little "feature" of having a different glyph than your in-game one. Which can also sometimes be hindrance if you want to keep both in parity.

The auto-log out on the forums also causes this.

Don't know what weird glyph you are talking about but you must have selected it in-game if it shows up on the forums or using a glyph that is too new to be in the forums database in which case it would then revert back to your latest glyph you have used.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dangerdragon117 said:

if your glyph changed then you might want to change the password as your account might have been hacked.

Seems unlikely with two factor. Not to mention it updated so quickly and my glyphs for Switch is Garuda’s head, and a grim reaper glyph but green for PC. I’ll do it anyways just to be safe. 

1 minute ago, XHADgaming said:

Don't know what weird glyph you are talking about but you must have selected it in-game if it shows up on the forums or using a glyph that is too new to be in the forums database in which case it would then revert back to your latest glyph you have used.

That’s got to be the reason. I have never seen this glyph in my life, so it’s weird. 

22 minutes ago, Malikili said:

That’s got to be the reason. I have never seen this glyph in my life, so it’s weird. 

Your glyph is the Green Grim Reaper one, just the first iteration before the creator changed to its current one.

https://glyphs.wf/glam-shatterskull

Maybe the forums is taking that first iteration somehow.

E:This happens for all glyphs it seems like.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Your glyph is the Green Grim Reaper one, just the first iteration before the creator changed to its current one.

https://glyphs.wf/glam-shatterskull

Maybe the forums is taking that first iteration somehow.

E:Confirmed that is what's happening, just redeemed code for glyph in the link, changed Glyph to that grim reaper one, logged out and back in on forums and have this glyph now.

THERE WE GO

Yss I did change it recently to the Green Grim Reaper, but for some reason, the original did stick. 
Odd how that works, but I’m glad I now know what in the world this glyph is. 

19 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

This leaves a bitter taste on the tongue.

I'm retiring faster than a primitive bug gets fixed.

This primitive bug is like a cockroach (another primitive bug). You can never get rid of them.

Also happened again

Same been happening about once or twice per week to me, not a big deal bit still annoying that it's been a thing for so long.

1 hour ago, TARINunit9 said:

That assumes it's their fault. Definitely possible, but they license their forum software from someone else so it might be a glitch in their end instead 

You're right, but that doesn't release DE from their responsibility on the matter. I mean, just like we come here to provide feedback and report issues or seek for assistance with DE's software (warframe), one would expect DE to do the same when invisioncommunity"s software is consistently showing issues for a reallt extended period of time, and even more if they're making use of it with a license (a paid one, i'd assume).

• Like 2