The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, why don't we have this as an ephemera yet?

(XBOX)Lord ChibiVR

How come we don't have an ephemera that adds holographic cat ears? With the amount of anime fans that make up the warframe playerbase (especially the wisp mains), you'd think it would be a no-brainer. It literally would fit most female warframes and you could even make it hover above the frame so it it won't conflict with larger helmets while still looking good. It would probably take very little effort to add compared to other cosmetics while also being very profitable. Also you could even put it on grendel and cosplay as garfield. I literally can picture mag or nova with hologram cat ears and it looks good so why not add them?

On 2022-04-20 at 10:26 PM, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

you say that while i can put a pink ballerina skirt from a sister of parvos onto my buff revenant or a tube floaty onto my nekros

Wait, what? I know which ballerina skirt you're referring to, but I thought the tube floaty was removed already. Did you get to keep it?

On 2022-04-20 at 5:00 PM, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

How come we don't have an ephemera that adds holographic cat ears? With the amount of anime fans that make up the warframe playerbase (especially the wisp mains), you'd think it would be a no-brainer. It literally would fit most female warframes and you could even make it hover above the frame so it it won't conflict with larger helmets while still looking good. It would probably take very little effort to add compared to other cosmetics while also being very profitable. Also you could even put it on grendel and cosplay as garfield. I literally can picture mag or nova with hologram cat ears and it looks good so why not add them?

We already have Yareli as the weeb-bait Warframe, so why not some cat ears for her?

On 2022-04-20 at 6:26 PM, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

you say that while i can put a pink ballerina skirt from a sister of parvos onto my buff revenant or a tube floaty onto my nekros

That's not my opinion it's DE's stance in things but they seems to sometimes go against it themselves too, like Santa helper cosmetic for Kubrow is permanent. 

Don't know what to think about cat ears maybe depending what they would look like? hologram like sister ephemera's? 

OiPdDOy.jpeg

we technically have cat ears for operator you can get them from Baroo and other similar head gear from Arbiration "store". 

On 2022-04-22 at 2:30 AM, Dreddeth said:

You know, on the one hand that would be adorable, but on the other I think I'd be leaning a bit too far into the stereotype. I've already got light-up cat-ear headphones irl.

On 2022-04-22 at 5:10 AM, (PSN)IdoThea said:

That's not my opinion it's DE's stance in things but they seems to sometimes go against it themselves too, like Santa helper cosmetic for Kubrow is permanent. 

Don't know what to think about cat ears maybe depending what they would look like? hologram like sister ephemera's? 

OiPdDOy.jpeg

we technically have cat ears for operator you can get them from Baroo and other similar head gear from Arbiration "store". 

I specifically said holographic cat ears, which means, I do indeed refer to something similar to sentient/corpus energy rather than solid cat ears. Obviously this would fit the high tech streamlined feel of warframe which is why I considered it a valid suggestion. Also I know we already have cat ears (equinox and valkyr being the most obvious), but an ephemera would make them universally available for any frame.

On 2022-04-22 at 3:36 AM, Gamma745 said:

Yeah, I know that one. I'm more curious as to why OP mentioned the tube floaty, which is one of the stuff that get removed from our inventory.

i didnt have it so i didnt know it was temporary, i remember people showing off the fashion in region with the floaty at a time that wasnt summer so i assumed it was permanent. Probably a bug or something.

On 2022-04-20 at 5:00 PM, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

The effect might be heavy graphically in terms of computing.

Just now, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

It would be 2 triangles above a Warframe with a similar appearance to sister ephemeras. How would that be hard to add?

Ah that ephemera totally forgot that one existed .... don't think much of an impact if it follows that example.

13 minutes ago, Hellverses said:

Ah that ephemera totally forgot that one existed .... don't think much of an impact if it follows that example.

Technically there are three sister ephemeras with an energy/hologram effect, and they are some of the best ephemeras. The hologram effect would make a lot more sense for something like cat ears in a futuristic space game like this one.

Archived