Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

Fixed Clan Tech Research issue where player could be invited to a friend's Dojo, do research in their Dojo, and it goes towards the invitees own clan, even if their clan doesn't have the research rooms built!

Wtf , i reported this to Support they told me its was'nt a bug and was working as intended , Thanks you Support !Awsome

I don't like the transition to statless helmets. I understand they give the players more aesthetic customization, but random stat boosts/drops are fun, they make it so that if someone's wearing a certain helmet, you kinda have an idea what build they're running (coil mag, aura trinity, to name some beneficial ones). but statless helmets are basically just like syandanas. and if one alt helm looks really cool, then instead of seeing all novas or nekros' with their standard helmets, you'll just see them all with the alt helms instead. if everybody's super, then no one is

Love the helmets and the new Sentinel stuff looks funny. Awesome that you fixed the fog, hope this time it's final. Also that pressure plate thing is really cool, I tired of telling my squadies to wait for me as the host to activate them.