Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why isn't there a Dual Prime Accessory Pack with the Prime Unvaulting?

Probably because each vault accessory pack on its own costs 20 USD, less  than half the 50USD from their original release.

Should also keep in mind that Prime Accessories packs -on their original release- include 90 days boosters (affinity and resources) to bloat their price while Vault Acessories packs include 200 plat each.

Buying both at the same time is already cheaper than buying one alone on a fresh release.

If you want it to be even cheaper (especially if you only want one thing out of a pack) then wait for Resurgence to return.

2 hours ago, trst said:

then wait for Resurgence to return.

you say that like it's just gonna pop up sometime next week..

I reckon Prime Resurgence was a one off: an attempt to see if players would be interested in paying for another premium currency in order to achieve primes and accessories outside of the usual Vault Rotations: from what I saw, people weren't happy and it wasn't as successful as DE hoped. they could bring it back, but they also pulled Regal Aya off the store, so it's not like anyone who wanted to could buy some ahead of time ready for the next Primed Resurgence: it's gone as if it never existed in the first place. time will tell I suppose.

7 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

you say that like it's just gonna pop up sometime next week..

I reckon Prime Resurgence was a one off: an attempt to see if players would be interested in paying for another premium currency in order to achieve primes and accessories outside of the usual Vault Rotations: from what I saw, people weren't happy and it wasn't as successful as DE hoped. they could bring it back, but they also pulled Regal Aya off the store, so it's not like anyone who wanted to could buy some ahead of time ready for the next Primed Resurgence: it's gone as if it never existed in the first place. time will tell I suppose.

if it does come back, the only thing id really want is the Volt prime armor set.

i think it will come back, the NPC and all are still there and Aya is just  a switch on or off.

i think it will be a yearly thing now.

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Vampire_Mika said:

i wanted to get a accessory pack, but 200 plat and accessories feels too low for my needs. so its probably best just to wait for  prime access, it may cost more but you get more overall.

the support packs also seem flat out better.

If you're looking specifically for platinum then IMO the prime access is the best option outside of a 75% coupon. 

The dual pack for 60 bucks (1200 plat) is not a bad deal if you don't have the gear already. But yeah I wouldn't bother buying the packs individually if I was looking for plat. All of the supporter packs are kind of a rip off unless you're looking for the gear/perks of the pack. Holding out for the 75% coupon is the best way to purchase platinum. I like prime access because you get the new gear right out the gate as well as unique accessories so IMO it is a good value, but if you're just chasing the plat it still isn't that great a value.

Just now, Leqesai said:

If you're looking specifically for platinum then IMO the prime access is the best option outside of a 75% coupon. 

The dual pack for 60 bucks (1200 plat) is not a bad deal if you don't have the gear already. But yeah I wouldn't bother buying the packs individually if I was looking for plat. All of the supporter packs are kind of a rip off unless you're looking for the gear/perks of the pack. Holding out for the 75% coupon is the best way to purchase platinum. I like prime access because you get the new gear right out the gate as well as unique accessories so IMO it is a good value, but if you're just chasing the plat it still isn't that great a value.

sadly i dont get 75% plat discount.

on consoles we get 25-75% market discounts that dont effect the tennogen or bundled items.

Archived