Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Armageddon is Horrible

I find it less annoying because I can just set up turrets and let them do all the work. Normal defense feels so limiting (either Frost/Gara/Limbo for shields, or Saryn for instant win) but with Armageddon I can take pretty much anyone because the turrets will take all the aggro and let me do my thing

vor 41 Minuten schrieb TARINunit9:

I find it less annoying because I can just set up turrets and let them do all the work. Normal defense feels so limiting (either Frost/Gara/Limbo for shields, or Saryn for instant win) but with Armageddon I can take pretty much anyone because the turrets will take all the aggro and let me do my thing

doesnt have the turrets a duration and deal very low dmg ?

1 hour ago, Keiyadan said:

doesnt have the turrets a duration and deal very low dmg ?

They seem to kill enemies just fine when I use them

2 hours ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

So you like it because it's more AFK friendly?

No, I like it because it's great for my favorite frame: the randomizer button.

I mean I HAVE a Saryn, Kuva Zaar, and Gram Prime, I COULD play AoE DPS meta slave. But maybe I don't want to use those all the time. Maybe I want to use the Dubba Stubbas with Harrow for maximum dakka, or the Paris Prime with Excalibur on a nostalgia trip, or take my chances with the dice. Void Armageddon is a game mode that doesn't punish me for that

Find solace in the fact that once the hespar blade drops you will never have to see it again, because as of now there is no point to any of the zariman missions once the weapon parts drop. If you need holdfast standing just run the exterminate bounty with the void angel subobjective. 5 minute tops for 7500-15000 standing depending on the tier.

On 2022-05-24 at 3:24 PM, Frendh said:

Enemies destroying "inactive" nodes is what annoys me. Main defense objective included. Also, rotations are a bit on the slow side.

This right here is why this mode is beyond stupid. I just failed it because the main defense objective was destroyed while I was INSIDE THE VOID REALM fighting the Angel with my Tenno. Like I'm sorry? I didn't realize I was supposed to be able to #*!%ing defend the main objective while also being on my Tenno in another realm fighting a boss at the same time. If you build turrets they just get removed each wave, so wtf?

2 minutes ago, Ishamaelronin said:

This right here is why this mode is beyond stupid. I just failed it because the main defense objective was destroyed while I was INSIDE THE VOID REALM fighting the Angel with my Tenno. Like I'm sorry? I didn't realize I was supposed to be able to #*!%ing defend the main objective while also being on my Tenno in another realm fighting a boss at the same time. If you build turrets they just get removed each wave, so wtf?

wait for them to discover the Granum void..

Archived