Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Rewards On Multiple Platforms

MagPrime

Question

6 answers to this question

16 hours ago, Leqesai said:

The twitch account has to be linked to your warframe account. Once a prize is redeemed it is redeemed. I don't think you can link one twitch account to multiple warframe accounts.

That's the step I was missing, thank you.  

5 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

With the pending Crossplay and Cross Progress it won't matter as every account you have is all becoming one so just grab it on something and it'll be added to all the others as soon as the devs have it worked out

DE has been talking about crossplay/save for years now, I'm not holding my breath for it. 

51 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

DE has been talking about crossplay/save for years now, I'm not holding my breath for it. 

Supposedly it is comng this year based on what they said around the release of new war. Though it is DE so this might turn into a multi year promise or it will be a surprise release at tennocon 

2 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Supposedly it is comng this year based on what they said around the release of new war. Though it is DE so this might turn into a multi year promise or it will be a surprise release at tennocon 

They have stated several times that it'll come out with the Mobile version of Warframe and that it's planned for 2022 but, it's DE.  I've been here since 2013, I'm not holding my breath.

Archived