The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma and Angel of Zarimen

ChaoticEdge

I was looking at the prisma skana

Prisma Skana - Warframe drops

then I was looking at the angel of zarimen or the building, they glow the same features

Warframe Angels of the Zariman Launch Trailer and Features Fires Out

isn't it strange that the prisma weapons and void angels are the one producing these crystals or parts of themselves like these materials?  I mean don't me wrong but how does the logic of 1 orokin ship release these prisma or argon crystals turn prisma skana to be this then somehow made the zariman ship looking like this, I would like to know the reason behind this or why did the dev thought no one is going think this would happen but a prisma void angel for I am trying figure out how does person turn into this being which it feel like they just try find argon crystal and eat it as they turn into this freaky demon.  Anyway, let me know what your thought about the void angel and prisma weapons for are they are a-like or different? 

3 minutes ago, DeViL711 said:

maybe we are going to the prisma land? 

I know the Zariman ship is cover these things prisma, maybe the zariman ship discover unknown materials that they hit was full of argon crystal?  It would be nice there is prisma land in the void for that would be interesting that if they had but if they do, does that mean in the void you can start a "Eternalism" there?

Yes I play the story, but I am trying figure out why the dev did this and seeing the zariman ship return.

not sure about the eternalism but maybe we already living it? not sure,  also the dax on the horse have a ''nikana'' with same way as prisma colors? maybe the duviri paradox is the prisma land and for sure there is something we don't know yet might be there waiting for us to see

They don't look the same, but Prisma weapons are also found in the void so it may have some sort of corelation. If you want* to do a fair comparision, compare Prisma weapons to Incarnon weapons and you'll see that they aren't directly related.

5 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

They don't look the same, but Prisma weapons are also found in the void so it may have some sort of corelation. If you cant to do a fair comparision, compare Prisma weapons to Incarnon weapons and you'll see that they aren't directly related.

to add on, "

• Prisma items are often referred to as items that are specially treated using "Void-Hardened Prisma Crystals" to give them their luster, explaining Baro Ki'Teer's fascination with them.

"

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Prisma

3 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Probably just using the same art style. I think you just stumbled upon a coincidence

If the Angels were indeed related to the Prisma weapons wouldn't we have heard about it a lot earlier? 

that was the problem, we didn't hear about them.  If anyone remember the 1st prisma weapon was a skana then pops up with prisma different type weapons and they were used and was claim to be illegal due of cause void sickness.  Now on change details about the codex the prisma weapons said just forge from prisma crystals but the argon crystal not pure prisma at all for they melt and disappeared but unlike the weapon that is forge but the weapon who know get their hands on is Baros Ki'Teer and he didn't say any details about it.  Strangely codex said they were "Bath in the void" so does that mean shouldn't we get a whole bunch prisma weapons and armor sets?  Yes and somehow it is "safe to use it".

I find it odd the dev didn't say anything about it related to prisma weapons but still it is hard find it coincidence for it felt like they forgot about it these weapons exist and deiced to throw out the prisma and make these evolved weapons for these weapons are "filled with the void" Now I am sitting thinking this to myself "Why didn't DE make more Prisma series" and questionable ask them very badly but it turns out these prisma crystals seem to be only found special parts of the void to believed and it had to be came from the angel of zariman because it has exact glow, the exact color, the exact idea texture and some these void guards guy/gal has something close look like grineer and corpus

Thrax Legatus is grineer as we got Thrax Centurion could be corpus or orokin but I lean on corpus for it would explain that where Baros Ki'Teer get his weapons for he probably stole these weapons before whatever void about to murder the rest of them for he probably fled for his life but then again it would explain the ship skins

I'd suspect that prisma weapons are weapons that were "lost" in the void and took on attributes similiar to the incarnum weapons but other void locations lack the special properties of the zarimans void accident so rather than become transforming monsters they just got kinda shiny. It would also explain why baro wasn't just you know eaten by a void angel when he came across prisma infused items.

20 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

I'd suspect that prisma weapons are weapons that were "lost" in the void and took on attributes similiar to the incarnum weapons but other void locations lack the special properties of the zarimans void accident so rather than become transforming monsters they just got kinda shiny. It would also explain why baro wasn't just you know eaten by a void angel when he came across prisma infused items.

I wouldn't say "eaten" more of become one of them.

5 hours ago, DeViL711 said:

not sure about the eternalism but maybe we already living it? not sure,  also the dax on the horse have a ''nikana'' with same way as prisma colors? maybe the duviri paradox is the prisma land and for sure there is something we don't know yet might be there waiting for us to see

it sort of has it but some odd reason it has different vibe but it could relate to prisma but it could relate different crystal the fact how many resources make up names that the dev did but pretty much who knows it could made out specialized crystal forge in steel like skana prisma and if the dev did it would do super massive crit cuz it is in skana primsa's codex to be extremely sharp.

far as I could tell, Prisma weapons are literally just ordinary items Baro takes to the void and dips into a pool of Liquid Prisma, then sells for an enormous markup because now it's shiny and slightly better. the Shimmer effect you seecan be tied to a lot of void-related things it seems, perhaps it is how Void energy reacts with light. 

5 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

far as I could tell, Prisma weapons are literally just ordinary items Baro takes to the void and dips into a pool of Liquid Prisma, then sells for an enormous markup because now it's shiny and slightly better. the Shimmer effect you seecan be tied to a lot of void-related things it seems, perhaps it is how Void energy reacts with light. 

the problem is, how did he able get the liquid and form the weapon into the now, we had never seen a straight up raw materials Prisma crystal as so far we only seen argon crystal and they disappear for it wouldn't make sense.  As we get riven sliver crystal but these materials doesn't act or cause the weapon into that color but it isn't void type.  So I ask, how does 1 learn where get these from?  It have to do with the void rift and void storm because by following evident only by the dev, there is called "Void storm" but we never seen materials harvest barely anywhere about these strange prisma crystal which I want to pick on the dev about this information so they can correct the lore about Prisma weapons.

Archived