Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please consider swapping out the current evergreen prime weapons with other old Tenno weapons

Marvelous_A

(Ak)Bronco, Lex, Orthos, Paris, Braton and Burston have been in the game for too long while there are weapons that obviously should have had a prime variable long ago never had a chance to get it.

For example:

Furis, Afuris, Attica, Boltace, Cronus, Castanas (we still don't have Tenno AoE throwing weapon), Kunai, Lacera (we don't have any B&W prime yet we are getting our 3rd prime dual swords), Daikyu, Dual Raza, Kama and Nami Solo (we don't have any prime machete yet we have again its dual swords variant), Kestrel, list goes on

Special mention:

Akzani (Mirage's signature weapon before prime signature is a thing. Now it would never see its prime variant unless DE goes back and make one)

Fusilai (Gara has 3 signature weapons but the PA allowed only 2 primes. Gara players will forever have 1 weapon short of the Gara combo.)

Especially now with prime warframes coming with their signature prime weapons they have even less chance to get a prime version than ever. 

18 minutes ago, x_xGamerx_x said:

Does every weapon need a prime?

Did you need to ask this question? No. Yet you did. Because you think it might be a good idea. Thing is, the same evergreen prime weapons are staying for 7 years since I joined this game in 2015, and I think maybe we could use a change just like Steve don't always stay as Creative Director of Warframe.

They could be put in IDK maybe Railjack missions, void missions to encourage players going back to the game nodes they abandoned some time ago. 

Its a perfect & solid question. Lorewise the Orokin weapons (Prime Weapons) came before the Tenno Weapons ("Normal" Weapons). The Tenno, tried to recreate such Prime weapons, but failed at the end. Thats why Prime Weapons are only available via Relics.

It isnt that far fetched that they did not only tried to replicate Prime Weapons, but also invented some weapons by themself - similar to the Grineer/Corpus.

-

Ofc the lazy answer is yes, "DE when Kunai Prime". At the end, we dont know if the Kunai ever gets a Prime Version, in the end its in the hand of our overlords.

Orthos got vaulted, i think.

At first seeing this i thought this would be about replacing the current Ducat fodders with possibly worse ones, but this is actually a really good idea. (and would probably add some weapons with more valuable parts, i mean it would look goofy if all of Daikyu's parts would be Common-Uncommon only-some of these weapons would maybe even render some relics more valuable like f.ex. more 25-45 Ducat parts an additional 65 Ducat one or two 100 Ducat ones in one relic even)

2 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

(Ak)Bronco, Lex, Orthos, Paris, Braton and Burston have been in the game for too long while there are weapons that obviously should have had a prime variable long ago never had a chance to get it.

For example:

Furis, Afuris, Attica, Boltace, Cronus, Castanas (we still don't have Tenno AoE throwing weapon), Kunai, Lacera (we don't have any B&W prime yet we are getting our 3rd prime dual swords), Daikyu, Dual Raza, Kama and Nami Solo (we don't have any prime machete yet we have again its dual swords variant), Kestrel, list goes on

Special mention:

Akzani (Mirage's signature weapon before prime signature is a thing. Now it would never see its prime variant unless DE goes back and make one)

Fusilai (Gara has 3 signature weapons but the PA allowed only 2 primes. Gara players will forever have 1 weapon short of the Gara combo.)

Especially now with prime warframes coming with their signature prime weapons they have even less chance to get a prime version than ever. 

I agree; Akzani was done dirty. Give me my dual cordless drills prime DE.

Archived