Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Set Teammates energy color to black" accesibility option

MobyTheDuck

I'm having serious problems with the high amount of overly bright effects and flashes from skills and weapons.

Even after turning on the "Reduced teammate visual effects" option and lowering my Visual Effects Intensity to 25, any player spamming an explosive weapon with a bright energy color makes my game unbearable. Some do it on purpose, some have no idea how much that annoys or actually hurts others.

If I reduce the visual effects any further, I can't see important effects like eximus auras, my own skills areas, mining spots and a few others.

By turning all teammates energy colors to black, that makes almost every weapon effects nearly invisible. Even if someone spams a Zarr or Napalm Ogris on your face, you barely notice the explosions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-08-19 at 10:53 AM, (PSN)Silver1593 said:

Onec i tried to put black energy color on my tombfinger , it was white not black 

You need either Smoke Palette or Pride Celebration Palette (was free) for it to work best and not be somewhat grey shade. Personally on my Ogris I set 2nd Energy Color to "Vanta Black" (Smoke or Pride Celebration Black) and 1st Energy Color set to Excalibur Dark Grey. Still visible yet doesnt hurt eyes.

Archived