Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why cant you buy Styanax with plat?

Monolake

Question

10 answers to this question

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Monolake:

I need a second Styanax but somehow hes not in the market, whats up with that?  Syndicate is a humongous waitwall for nothing, it will take weeks(?) so its not a n option.

oh well. I would rather buy khal. only for own ship or maybe bounties? it shouldn't be anything special. just chilling while fishing and mining maybe.

48 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

because all his parts and the main BP are in the syndicate later tiers, so about a month of artificial waiting if you want to get him the "grind" way

Clever / rolling eyes / Grind house methodology. 

Did they (DE) disclose the Helminth ability?

1 hour ago, JoBabZap said:

oh well. I would rather buy khal. only for own ship or maybe bounties? it shouldn't be anything special. just chilling while fishing and mining maybe.

Khal would be great for fishing in Cetus because he's just another Grineer.

"NEW WARFRAME: STYANAX 

Our 50th Warframe STYANAX has arrived! Styanax never wonders how many enemies he will face, only where he can find them. 

Styanax is free now until September 21st just by logging in! Afterwards, he can be purchased via the in-game Market, or his components can be earned through Kahl’s Garrison using Stock (COMING SOON). "

You will be able to buy him with plat after the giveaway is over, the information above was taken from the Update 32 notes but I believe the giveaway was extended to 22nd because of issues.

10 minutes ago, Mieo_Mio said:

Clever / rolling eyes / Grind house methodology. 

Did they (DE) disclose the Helminth ability?

"Tharros Strike
Summon Tharros, the shield of Styanax. Swing Tharros to repel enemies and reduce their shields and armor. Styanax regenerates health for every enemy struck.

*Tharros Strike is Styanax’s Helminth ability! 

Rally Point
Draw enemy attention to Styanax. His resolve uplifts nearby allies, regenerating the squad’s energy over time. Styanax and his allies also regenerate shields for every kill assist they contribute. 

*Rally Point is Styanax’s Railjack ability!"

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1321162-veilbreaker-update-32/

Archived