Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just How Ready Are You? The U11 Anticipation Megathread

Mythblaze

U11 released two days ago, where have you been?

but seriously, enough with these "where's update 11?!" topics. it'll get here when it gets here, don't lose too much sleep over it. should be here by the time you wake up in the morning, assuming you wake up after 6

We dont even know will U11 hit today or not (Even if they said it will be today, this cannot guarantee that they will release it today as they may spot some last minute bugs and need to delay it till next week...)

I think U10 hit around 3am gmt so anytime before 4am in your time is possible.

i swear this community is turning into a bunch of impatient kiddies , go to bed and when you wake up tomorrow hopefully the update will be there

That is excitement not impatience. Also, there is no need to be condescending to people who just want to enjoy something they like. 

With the Corpus "liberating" the nodes on Jupiter from the Infested, how will we get the Warframe parts for Volt due to Themisto? On the video, Themisto was shown as an active Invasion zone, so that means we will have to get rid of J3.

I'm thinking that the Infested will get their own version of the Gas Planet tileset, with maybe two boss locations?

I don't know. It was stated that Valkyr drops from Alad V. Unless Zanuka drops the parts for Volt like how Vor and Kril drop two blueprints?

long time ago they said they would replace golem with golem 2.0 (the now named lephantis).

now we have this...

in all honesty, i have no damn clue what DE is doing with it, and to be honest, i dont even care.

ill wait till DE does whatever they are planning, then ill complain (if i feel the need).