Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Play IS LIVE!

[DE]Dudley

On 2023-12-23 at 7:47 PM, (XBOX)KuroroLucilfer0 said:

The idea of making non-pc players have to have a cross save account to be able to trade is absolutely #*!%ing dumb. Dumbest move I have ever seen a Dev team make in this situation.

And even after that you can only trade platinum with switch players. And all other platforms dont wanne trade you with items 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Hola quería saber cuando se permitirá transferir la cuenta de pc a ps4 por que tengo mucho progreso allí y no quiero perder perderlo y quiero comenzar a jugarlo en ps4

• 2 weeks later...

So I have a question does anybody know how to unlink a primary account I've done try to get hold of Warframe officials and I still haven't got a response back yet but accidentally linked my Xbox account as my primary account and I need my PlayStation to be my primary account

Any help would greatly be appreciated

Hello, sir; every time I exit warframe in PS5 and enter pc warframe ,the game says my account have been logging in other place, but I just exit the warframe in ps5. Is there a delay between PS5 and PC?.

9 hours ago, Doctor.air said:

Hello, sir; every time I exit warframe in PS5 and enter pc warframe ,the game says my account have been logging in other place, but I just exit the warframe in ps5. Is there a delay between PS5 and PC?.

it's normal when you go from console to another platform to do it. The only one that seems to truly log you out is exit game from pc as on psn you can only close game by using the option button unless there's another way to close it.

• Like 2

I'm trying to link my account with my PC to Xbox. But when I follow all the steps I get kicked to the main screen with a pop up that reads "You are already logging in!"

It still doesn't show the two accounts merged so I don't know what that means or how to proceed 

Hello,

I've found an un expected problem. I just fused my main account (on Playstation) and a secondary account I have on PC. Now, when I go to play on Playstation and visit my dojo to trade with another member of the clan, I CAN'T. I'm the only one in the clan with 2 accounts. Already fused. The game tells us we're on different platforms and that we can't trade.

I mostly trade with clan members. Does this mean i can't trade with Playstation users anymore? What can I do to trade again with my friends?

Thanks in advance. 

I don't know if this has been reported. I logged into my PC account after Merging with Xbox (with XBL as the primary progression) to see that Steam was going crazy with notifying me that I had unlocked some achievements. After the hubbub died down, I went to my profile to check on them and see my list of challenges, only to find that some of them were missing, but not ones that made sense to be missing. There are things like Saviour of Earth (along with other planets which are needed as nodes to attain Steel Path access) and Blade Mastery 1 (which is attained as a progression to Blade Mastery 2) which are marked as incomplete, even though their subsequent related achievements have been completed. My only guess as to what can be causing this is that I didn't have the progress on my PC account completed past Vor's Prize, however, it could also be a holdover glitch from the console. I made a support ticket (#3345410) within which I attached a video and EE.log Hope this helps root something out :)

Hello, I connected a PS5 Warframe account - someone else's (friend's) account, not my own.  With my main account on the PC. 
Is there a way to undo the actions and connect to my PS5 account?
I have access to someone else's PS5 account. If necessary, I can do what I need from his account.

Hello,

I'm experiencing a specific issue around trading with other players after linking my PC and Xbox account. I no longer have access to my PC account email, but the Warframe website didn't require that prior to linking accounts. I only needed my Warframe login and password, so I was able to link the PC and Xbox accounts together. Now, the game is making me enable 2-FA on the PC account before I can trade with other players. Please, is anyone able to help? I submitted a support ticket about it to see if my email can be changed to my associated Xbox email, but have not received a response. 

Please help I think I have linked it the wrong way around my account has a different name and says my main is rank 0 I am worried I'm going to lose my playstation account forever I also can't trade with my friends I would like to deactivate the link to pc it says my deathly_deeds account is pc but its not its ps5 and says the other one is ps4 but it isn't because I made that for pc please help I don't know what to do I just wish to put every thing the way it was  I don't want to have to add a new playstation account to my ps4 

I've had this account for nearly 6 years I don't want to lose it