Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aegrit ammo

CephalonCarnage

I know wqe have some ammo issues, but the aegrit has a mag of 2, and a max ammo cap of 4.

This is a bit limited... for a weapon that's just not powerful enough to justify trygn to work around this. It is fun though, so I have another suggestion to distinguish it as an explosive device secondary.

The damage should be upped from its rather feeble current amount, its explosive range upped a bit too, an then it should have something along the lines of Ogris' napalm so that this limited-ammo, limited-fire weapon becomes more like a area denial mine than a less-powerful AoE grenade. It is great to use, but chuck twice and you're done doesn't fill me with enough enthusiasm to keep using it, having it block passages and it becomes a tactical weapon that can make its use much more interesting.

I'd give it a longer lingering duration, and an effect more like Gauss' thermal sunder or the lava spills on grineer tilesets.

29 минут назад, (PSN)c1234567890alvi сказал:

You just can't go around blindly shooting around anymore. 

I just can't get it to 30 lvl as rankmeat. Well then. I'll let it hang in the secondary slot and passively suck affinity from mission objectives.

I decide whether to spend potatoes and formas based on  leveling 0-30.   1000% not here

1 hour ago, CephalonCarnage said:

This is a bit limited... for a weapon that's just not powerful enough to justify trygn to work around this. It is fun though, so I have another suggestion to distinguish it as an explosive device secondary.

My thoughts too. The first weapon in a while that is really fun to use. I thought the manual alt-button trigger was going to be a chore, but it adds versatility (you can use your bombs as traps). And it does a decent amount of damage as well.

Really fun. But the ammo. 2/4, why? Well, of course we all know why, DE can't very well nerf all AoE and then add a new new "un-nerfed" one, can they?

But it makes me so sad, because the AoE nerfs were mostly totally unnecessary (just decrease fire-rate and reload time to make "spamming" impossible) and going the "ammo way" was the opposite of "smart". Of which Aegrit is proof.

If Aegrit had a mag size of 1, a reload time of 20 seconds (but counting while you play with melee/primary) and a total ammo of 10, and if Primed Firestorm still had a 66% bonus range, well, the game would be a better place, Aegrit would be more fun and I would still be totally unable to "spam AoE". Just saying. What a waste...

1 hour ago, CephalonCarnage said:

I know wqe have some ammo issues, but the aegrit has a mag of 2, and a max ammo cap of 4.

The damage should be upped from its rather feeble current amount, its explosive range upped a bit too, an then it should have something along the lines of Ogris' napalm so that this limited-ammo, limited-fire weapon becomes more like a area denial mine than a less-powerful AoE grenade. It is great to use, but chuck twice and you're done doesn't fill me with enough enthusiasm to keep using it, having it block passages and it becomes a tactical weapon that can make its use much more interesting.

I'd give it a longer lingering duration, and an effect more like Gauss' thermal sunder or the lava spills on grineer tilesets.

1 hour ago, maaleru said:
Unplayable, as expected of AoE weapon.

I completely formed and built the Aegrit, i found it to be a very strong Explosive Secondary weapon and rarely did i encounter ammo problems.

13 hours ago, CephalonCarnage said:

its explosive range upped a bit too

It's friggin' 9 meters before Mods, how much larger do you want it to be?!

E.g. Akarius has "only" 7.2m blast radius, and that one's been my go-to for easy mass container smashing (and killing) in Zariman missions.

And yeah, just slap some (just regular) Pistol Ammo Mutation on there and you shouldn't easily run into ammo issues.

Archived