Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The WaveRider - EVERYONE hates mission, allow to have Yareli in another way

BlackCoffee

1 hour ago, Mediloric said:

Tells me to use IQ but doesn't use it themselves. Nice one bro.

Maybe use that grey matter as to why I asked you on stats? Believe it or not I was actually trying to do YOU a favor before you embarrass yourself. 

Lmao. Okay buddy, Just keep attacking people who are trying to discuss it with you! Really good way of getting your point across. 

I'll make you some milk later, just wait darling.

You're attacking me since thread start, so i don't see why i should treat you like a normal person or with respect. Grow up and we'll talk.

1 hour ago, Frendh said:

I am not complaining about it.

Good for you.

hey, hm... how about you just not use it?

i dont like k-drives so i just dont use them.

if there are people that enjoy conclave, there are people that enjoy yareli. let them be.

tbh, i only use kdrives when doing profit taker/eidolons cause Juice mod is awesome for energy.

il y a une heure, BlackCoffee a dit :

You're attacking me since thread start, so i don't see why i should treat you like a normal person or with respect. Grow up and we'll talk

You're the one being agressive from the start, suspiciously insisting on how many hours you played. The one asking to delete the carrots cause you don't like them.

the one saying stuff like "  maybe youre using usb ports as pleasure " to strangers.

Don't expect people to throw  flowers at you when you're acting like an angry teen.

We only asked you to put things in persepective, to not stop at only your own personal experience and posts on the internet you read.

0.5% seems not much but it depends 0.5 % of what. Also I may have more time in the game than you I still met a few Yarelis here and there. It's not because something is not popular it doesn't deserve a place in the game. 

Sure there were a lot of backlash at release, content creators feasted on that negativity (and pre-new war annoncement, every of those were in full "game is dying" mode. It's a bit more calm now, even if each update has its very vocal complaining guys .

DE has access to statistics we do not have. If this quest was too hard for the vast majority of people, they would have modified it. Like they did with railjack. But no. Only typo fixes.

That quest is well balanced actually, they could have make it way harder. For exemple you're not asked to reach the 3000 tricks point cap... Races objectives are more or less impossible to mess up as long as you take a big enough race....

I would be curious how the completion rate is among newer players that miss all that.

Cause you may not recall it but it started even before Sisters of Parvos, when they understood the frame was standing on k-drive in the concept art. Veterans and Youtubers cried so hard at Yareli pieces being in the ventkids shop DE created that dojo room-officially to make it more accessible to new players- although ventkids are the fastest reputation to rank up, and when you're new you may not have a clan yet or have a brand new one and limited ressources.

And they complained about the room too, of course. You know. H4rdc0re G4mers.

3 hours ago, BlackCoffee said:

You're attacking me since thread start, so i don't see why i should treat you like a normal person or with respect. Grow up and we'll talk.

Uhuh. Explain to me how asking you for the statistics you were supposedly quoting from here: 

On 2022-10-04 at 11:13 AM, BlackCoffee said:

I speak statistics

Attacking you? That's all I asked for and you just responded with:

On 2022-10-04 at 3:36 PM, Mediloric said:

Just play? youll see no one with kdrive or yareli. Or go ask devs, even if they probably will never read this. I'm a dev? i have data? no. But you can see no one wants/use Yareli and everybody in chat just makes jokes on it and on that mission. Its like a meme in the community. If you ask anyone whats the worst warframe, you'll get "yareli" spammed immediatly. But i dont blame the warframe, but the way to get it, its sufference.

IE: No statistics. 

Like I said before, I was trying to help you not make a butt of yourself, None of which is hostile.

I only got sarcastic with you because you were just offering arguments based on nothing and getting after people who were trying to be civil about it, some who were kinda defending your argument I might add. 

If you found that disrespectful to you and upsetting then I'm sorry you feel that way, but honestly I've given you enough respect trying to save you from embarrassing yourself, none of which I might say: you've earned given your behavior. 

But sure, I need to grow up.

Oh and: 

I'll make you some milk later, just wait darling.

Grow up and we'll talk.

Love the irony.

On 2022-10-04 at 5:46 PM, (NSW)HedEmpTy said:

I like the K-drive (and dislike people trying to get an entire vehicle mode/type removed just because they personally dislike it - don't like it? then don't use it). Although I hear it used to be really bad until they tightened up the controls for both Kdrive and Archwing. I don't need to grind Ventkid standing very often, but when I do, at least the Kdrives races don't feel like a chore to grind standing with - going nyooooom on my hoverboard is fun. (Also it's a hoverboard. Which I inherently find cool.)

Admittedly not a huge fan of Yareli. I like her bubble traps, I *love* Aquablades (it's the ability I can be arsed to remember the name of), I mostly ignored her ult, dislike the hoversquid because the hoversquid has awful floaty ice physics that normal Kdrive doesn't, not to mention Yareli's affinity gain is bugged while riding the squid. Would probably enjoy Yareli a lot more if the squid was less buggy and felt more controllable.

My personal interest is not to remove the vehicle. Its to remove the yareli warframe tying to the mission. Its just no sense, considering no one likes that mission, neither the kdrive. Dont misunderstood me.

Just now, (NSW)Probably_Asleep said:

K-Drives serve an entirely unintended role of being a state reset to help fix some open world bugs without having to die or quit the mission. Obviously not going to change the love/hate people have for them, but it would really stink if they removed them and the workaround they provide.

"Or they could fix the bugs" -- Good point to any an every one who may have thought that.

14 hours ago, Pakaku said:

If you don't like K-Drives, you wouldn't like Yareli anyways. So it makes sense to have a prerequisite based on the main point of playing Yareli.

Ever heard about helminth? i guess not....

12 hours ago, (NSW)Probably_Asleep said:

K-Drives serve an entirely unintended role of being a state reset to help fix some open world bugs without having to die or quit the mission. Obviously not going to change the love/hate people have for them, but it would really stink if they removed them and the workaround they provide.

no one asking to remove it. Read please.

il y a 46 minutes, BlackCoffee a dit :

no one asking to remove it.

this you ? ↓

dfevo3s-6f62af79-3e12-4759-8c9a-57d804ba

Il y a 16 heures, BlackCoffee a dit :

Its just no sense,

K-drive frame is locked behind K-drives things. Simple. Basic. Logical.

That quest isn't hard or long at all. 

If this is too much to bear for you: just do some trading and buy it at this point.

28 minutes ago, SuperFuret said:

this you ? ↓

dfevo3s-6f62af79-3e12-4759-8c9a-57d804ba

K-drive frame is locked behind K-drives things. Simple. Basic. Logical.

That quest isn't hard or long at all. 

If this is too much to bear for you: just do some trading and buy it at this point.

Read the first phrase of the topic. If you're able to i mean.

Its hard and long lmao, what are you talking about. Are you playing at 4 fps or something?

I've seen a few Yarelis, not many but now and then you get one.

According to the WF stats, she is used 0.49% of the time. Not a lot. But ... that's more than Banshee Prime and Nyx Prime and Harrow Prime. (ignoring all non-prime frames). Seeing as how new she is, I think that's pretty decent.

Oberon Prime, Baruuk, and Mag Prime are in the same "less than 0.6%" club with Valkyr Prime, Hydroid Prime, Zephyr Prime, Gara Prime, Vauban, Frost, Atlas, Limbo, Equinox and Nidus Primes  in the less than 1%. Even Ember Prime at 0.98% is only double Yareli's usage. (Sevagoth is 0.82% and Xaku is only 1.01%)

K-drives. I avoided them for ages until I wanted MR30. Then I picked one up and tried to do the races in earnest. Turned out I was completely wrong. K-drives are fun. They're not my go-to activity by any means, but I did enjoy running every race and getting standign to buy all the parts and mods. Helps that its easy, but once you do a race to work out what's involved, repeat it and you can really start to enjoy it. The speed helps, even if you're as cack-handed as me and drive into things too often.

Il y a 2 heures, BlackCoffee a dit :

Read the first phrase of the topic. If you're able to i mean.

Dude, we know what your title implies and it doesn't make more sense to remove that quest jsut because you're not wanting to put the slightest effort into things. 

Il y a 2 heures, BlackCoffee a dit :

Its hard and long lmao

Ah sure 5 min per page is soo long. 

It can be even less like 2-3 if you have the poppin vert ( double jump height) mod...  yeah the end of the world, the whole sea to drink. 

7 hours ago, BlackCoffee said:

Ever heard about helminth? i guess not....

My point wasn't anything to do with that, it was about the fact that her quest should be relevant to her core skill, in this case riding a living K-Drive. Helminth is a reason for farming a second one or to put the original to another use when their Prime is released.

I learned a lot of how to use the K-Drive and have more fun with it via the quest. It's like a delayed tutorial for the thing. It's fine that the game has things catering to different groups of people. Why should you be able to unlock everything through the same repetitive means?

4 hours ago, SuperFuret said:

Dude, we know what your title implies and it doesn't make more sense to remove that quest jsut because you're not wanting to put the slightest effort into things. 

Ah sure 5 min per page is soo long. 

It can be even less like 2-3 if you have the poppin vert ( double jump height) mod...  yeah the end of the world, the whole sea to drink. 

Next time read maybe, to avoid saying these useless things.

Its not 5 minutes lmao, its like 1 hour per page if everything goes right.

51 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

My point wasn't anything to do with that, it was about the fact that her quest should be relevant to her core skill, in this case riding a living K-Drive. Helminth is a reason for farming a second one or to put the original to another use when their Prime is released.

There isnt a quest to teach you vauban, why there should be one to teach you one of the worst warframe ever? moreover, this quest needs many hours to complete. Just no sense. Just bringing here the complaints of tons of peoples that avoid even farming yareli for the quest.

27 minutes ago, (NSW)mrEkli said:

I learned a lot of how to use the K-Drive and have more fun with it via the quest. It's like a delayed tutorial for the thing. It's fine that the game has things catering to different groups of people. Why should you be able to unlock everything through the same repetitive means?

You're saying it like yareli mission isnt a repetitive task. Lmao.

5 hours ago, CephalonCarnage said:

I've seen a few Yarelis, not many but now and then you get one.

According to the WF stats, she is used 0.49% of the time. Not a lot. But ... that's more than Banshee Prime and Nyx Prime and Harrow Prime. (ignoring all non-prime frames). Seeing as how new she is, I think that's pretty decent.

Oberon Prime, Baruuk, and Mag Prime are in the same "less than 0.6%" club with Valkyr Prime, Hydroid Prime, Zephyr Prime, Gara Prime, Vauban, Frost, Atlas, Limbo, Equinox and Nidus Primes  in the less than 1%. Even Ember Prime at 0.98% is only double Yareli's usage. (Sevagoth is 0.82% and Xaku is only 1.01%)

K-drives. I avoided them for ages until I wanted MR30. Then I picked one up and tried to do the races in earnest. Turned out I was completely wrong. K-drives are fun. They're not my go-to activity by any means, but I did enjoy running every race and getting standign to buy all the parts and mods. Helps that its easy, but once you do a race to work out what's involved, repeat it and you can really start to enjoy it. The speed helps, even if you're as cack-handed as me and drive into things too often.

Those stats are from 2021, when she was released. It was "higher" (this makes me laught, but ok) only for the hype to get it and...noticing its bad. Really bad.

Right now probably is like 0,3 or less.

But i don't blame the warframe, de gustibus, but tying it to a series of missions that requires hours and everybody hates, hey, its pretty bad imo.

30 minutes ago, BlackCoffee said:

There isnt a quest to teach you vauban, why there should be one to teach you one of the worst warframe ever? moreover, this quest needs many hours to complete. Just no sense. Just bringing here the complaints of tons of peoples that avoid even farming yareli for the quest.

It's kind of hard to make a quest about a warframe you buy from a shop... But it would be great if more warframes had their own quests. Quest completion time is a valid complaint, though, and in Yareli's case a lot of it was just repetitive and redundant.

4 hours ago, BlackCoffee said:

Its not 5 minutes lmao, its like 1 hour per page if everything goes right.

moreover, this quest needs many hours to complete.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by RegalJohn Leguizamo Latino GIFThat 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff 

quest takes around an hour to complete, not hours. the only thing that would be QOL is the wording for the tricks needs to have the word hold added to it, nothing else needs to change

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Happy Cracking Up GIF by RegalJohn Leguizamo Latino GIFThat 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff 

quest takes around an hour to complete, not hours. the only thing that would be QOL is the wording for the tricks needs to have the word hold added to it, nothing else needs to change

Its easier at 10 fps on xbox bro. I know. I'm sorry for you. Give me your paypal for donations.

1 hour ago, BlackCoffee said:

Its easier at 10 fps on xbox bro. I know. I'm sorry for you. Give me your paypal for donations.

No, you're just acting like a crybaby on a quest that is very easy to complete. Literally, the quest takes minimum an hour to complete, not counting all the load times between the Orb Vallis, Fortuna and the Orbiter. In the amount of time you've been whining on here, you would've already been done with it.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

No, you're just acting like a crybaby on a quest that is very easy to complete. Literally, the quest takes minimum an hour to complete, not counting all the load times between the Orb Vallis, Fortuna and the Orbiter. In the amount of time you've been whining on here, you would've already been done with it.

I still don't see your paypal

Archived