Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The WaveRider - EVERYONE hates mission, allow to have Yareli in another way

BlackCoffee

Why do you speak for "Everybody" when it seems like you are the only one here who didn't finish such easy and fun quest ? What's next ? Remove Archons Hunt because it's too hard for YOU ? Give free shards to everyone, especially Tau forged to you only because YOU deserve it ? Bruh.

I'm sorry for you that you think like that. We are not against you. We just agree that your complaint is childish and not constructive.

4 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Why do you speak for "Everybody" when it seems like you are the only one here who didn't finish such easy and fun quest ? What's next ? Remove Archons Hunt because it's too hard for YOU ? Give free shards to everyone, especially Tau forged to you only because YOU deserve it ? Bruh.

I'm sorry for you that you think like that. We are not against you. We just agree that your complaint is childish and not constructive.

Search on reddit einstein.

28 minutes ago, iHaku said:

shoulda played more tony hawks pro skater, and this wouldnt be a problem for you.

This isnt  tony hawks. Wake up.

I dont need to be Einstein to know you are complaining about things you dont know. Did you build Yareli? Did you mod her, with helminth and shards ? Yet, you say it's a bad frame and you also say Grendel and Hydroid are bad. Do you know they do max HP as damage, scaling like crazy ? No, you dont. Because the only things you seem know are the complaint from Reddit and not a single personnal original thought. Do us a favor, stay on Reddit, go hate with haters, and I hope next time you talk here is to propose something interesting instead of puking anger because you aren't good enough to do a MR2 k drive quest.

1 hour ago, dwqrf said:

Did you build Yareli? Did you mod her, with helminth and shards ? Yet, you say it's a bad frame and you also say Grendel and Hydroid are bad.

i mean, they are. yeah OP seems to be mechanically impared because those quests are easy af but i dont disagree with him that those frames are bad. hydroid grendel and yareli are literally the laughing stocks of warframe because they dont have a single redeeming quality that lets them be good compared to the rest of the roster. %hp damage doesnt matter in this game, what are you even on about. even against literally level cap 9999 disruptor enemies in Steel path, you can still kill them reasonably fast with weapons. like, if  you wanna play them because "haha fat man rolling" and you enjoy that, sure. but they are bad by any measure in which you'd compare frames by.

like, yareli has atleast the redeeeming quality of being decent at kdrive races. you're almost never gonna get rank 1 in any race by the end of the day, because modded kdrives are just better unless nobody is playing or its a race that favors zigzag and jumping. but atleast yareli cant fall off of her pet, so its less frustrating for people that are bad at skating.

19 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

quest takes around an hour to complete, not hours. the only thing that would be QOL is the wording for the tricks needs to have the word hold added to it, nothing else needs to change

I would have had an easier time figuring out the tricks if there was some sort of demonstration in the game.

Il y a 3 heures, iHaku a dit :

"haha fat man rolling"

Grendel's 1 damage output scales with enemy level x number of enemies eaten. Also, they are perma-cced and stripped armor. More than that, they do disapear from the map, allowing new enemies to spawn instantly, accelerating defenses, and accelerating loot/mn in survival. Also, can be really usefull versus Dargyn pilots for riven challenges or to keep keys between waves for Disruption. But hey, "Grendel bad because reddit says so".

Also, being fun isn't equal to not being efficient. You may be a blind meta slave, you do you, but I'm still gonna study and play what I think is most efficient and destroy the game with things blind people can't see, even if the herd of redditers say "it's bad", even thought they didn't even try it.

Grendel is strong. Even more since Shield Gating. Grendel is gonna get nerfed AGAIN soon. How could that be ? Guess some people do maths.

Let's stay on topic. Yareli isn't as strong. Sure, that's a fact ; but you have to look better at the way of obtention of the frame. Yareli can be obtained by playing with a k drive for a few hours after the Vox Solaris quest. Grendel is obtained after clearing the whole star chart, grinding arbitrations, and then sweating in hard missions. it makes sense that there is a difference of power. Yareli is almost the 4rth starter frame, close to Rhino.

I can't say that Yareli is strong, but she has the power she deserves.
In the other hand, I can't say that Grendel is weak. Same as Xaku, Caliban, and Styanax. They are endgame drops.

Il y a 11 heures, BlackCoffee a dit :

Its easier at 10 fps on xbox bro. I know. I'm sorry for you. Give me your paypal for donations.

🤡

Il y a 5 heures, iHaku a dit :

yareli has atleast the redeeeming quality of being decent at kdrive races.

She's not unless you don't the essential mods yet, regardless that doesn't make her a bad warframe. Not everything have to be meta, and she's viable enough to do your usual steel path sessions (that augment mod is quite nice), and most importantly she's fun.

On 2022-10-04 at 5:02 AM, BlackCoffee said:

Remove this damned quest, or remove the yareli tying to it. EVERY SINGLE USER COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Reddit is full of complain on this, everybody hates kdrive, everybody hates this quest. No one wants to drive a flying fresbee that is slower than anything else in the game.

It's the only quest i didn't complete, and i will never complete cause it just sucks. Really hard. And i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one.

Remove this thing, let us get Yareli another way. This is just free punishment.

I love k-drive, its just inefficent for no reason. It just needs a toggle flight mode and k-drive would be epic imo

7 hours ago, SuperFuret said:

she's viable enough to do your usual steel path sessions

setting the bar real low, i see. literally a naked frame with 1 shield, 100 health and no skills or passives is enough do to the usual steel path sessions since weapons are all you need for that.

let us get Yareli another way.

there is. open the market and buy it with platinum that you grinded via some other way. theres are a ton of different things you can farm to sell via wfmarket to get platinum. again, if you're somehow really too bad at this, then just do the easy way. no need to skate at all (tho you still have to eventually use kdrives, once you realise that the boards themselves give mastery :^) )

Il y a 2 heures, iHaku a dit :

setting the bar real low, i see

What is the high bar then ? 

Level cap endurance runs ? You could have the same reasoning, and there is always someone to bring anything to that level.

If you consider Yareli "decent" at k-drive races it's weird to categorized her as a "bad frame" because more powerful options exist in the game.

What should matters the most imo is the fun the gameplay gives you.

Archwing blink will always be more efficient than k-drives, but if you mod it, your kdrive is 1, still fast enough to go to point A to B 2, is a ton of fun and 3, stylish af.

4 hours ago, SuperFuret said:

but if you mod it, your kdrive is 1, still fast enough to go to point A to B 2, is a ton of fun and 3, stylish af.

This is the only real problem I have with kdrives. They locked the mods you need to make them good behind RANK 5 VENTKIDS.

If you consider Yareli "decent" at k-drive races it's weird to categorized her as a "bad frame" because more powerful options exist in the game.

this is a bit of a wierd one. yareli can be faster or slower to aquire compared to kdrivesdepending on your clan status. moreover, as i said in an earlyer post, yareli is great if you're really bad at kdrive racing, because you can still complete all races, including the deimos ones (which are needed to obtain a special kdrive for mastery exp, no way around that) since yareli can not fall off of her kdrive, has a double jump and a dash forward for extra speed. those things make her still a bit worse than modded kdrives but WAY easier to play.

it's just that kdrive racing is such a small unimportant part of the game that, i'm guessing, almost noone engadges in, that those things dont matter. and everyone who seriously engadges in kdrive racing, probably has a fully modded kdrive and can do better with that than yareli.

Archwing blink will always be more efficient than k-drives, but if you mod it, your kdrive is 1, still fast enough to go to point A to B 2, is a ton of fun and 3, stylish af.

archwings arent allowed in kdrive races, so it doesnt matter if its faster or not.

they are also not allowed inside of the iso vaults, the entrances of which are ideally traversed with kdrives if you wanna be fast while farming arcana bounties for platinum for example (and dont have a speed frame, which you probably wont because vauban happens to be by far the best frame to do those with).

Il y a 4 heures, thetdw2000 a dit :

This is the only real problem I have with kdrives. They locked the mods you need to make them good behind RANK 5 VENTKIDS.

Easiest and quickest syndicate to rank up. Magus drive is a bit expensive tho (at least it should be in the ventkids shop).

archwings arent allowed in kdrive races, so it doesnt matter if its faster or not.

It's just a response to the " k-drives are bad cause archwing is faster" discourse.

yareli is great if you're really bad at kdrive racing, because you can still complete all races, including the deimos ones

I agree on that but that wasn't my point. It was about the " without this redeemable quality that warframe is bad", the "bad if slightly not meta" discourse, which is at the limit of being a toxic one imo.

PS: you can do Deimos races with a vanilla board. Those are not that much harder as long as you go straight to the point, with low risk to fall at this speed. Tbh, even if the double jump is very usefull, I would recommend the wild velocipods first, especially the white one, or the green/blue one as those have extra speed. (the speed you get from the dash is quite minimal, and the timer is what makes Deimos races harder)

it's just that kdrive racing is such a small unimportant part of the game that, i'm guessing, almost noone engadges in, that those things dont matter.

We're definitly not much, but I can see recuring names (on Fortuna at least, Deimos still have a bad reputation although not deserved).

Long endurance runs, conclave, reaching damage cap ect  also concern very few players and have little importance. Everyone finds their niche where their fun is, and for me that's why even if only few people enjoy something, it matters and have its place in the game. 

5 hours ago, SuperFuret said:

Easiest and quickest syndicate to rank up. Magus drive is a bit expensive tho (at least it should be in the ventkids shop).

It's not hard, just complete monotony since you have to run the same races over and over again or spend time going from one to the next. Also not everyone is L1, if you're MR 10 for example it will take 24 days because of daily syndicate cap. All I want is for half of the functionality of juice and vapor trail to be added to the kdrive's normal function, so that you can get your kdrive to better speeds faster.

On 2022-10-07 at 4:50 PM, dwqrf said:

I dont need to be Einstein to know you are complaining about things you dont know. Did you build Yareli? Did you mod her, with helminth and shards ? Yet, you say it's a bad frame and you also say Grendel and Hydroid are bad. Do you know they do max HP as damage, scaling like crazy ? No, you dont. Because the only things you seem know are the complaint from Reddit and not a single personnal original thought. Do us a favor, stay on Reddit, go hate with haters, and I hope next time you talk here is to propose something interesting instead of puking anger because you aren't good enough to do a MR2 k drive quest.

Bro, everybody knows it sucks. This is why no one use her or want her. No need to be a genious, but i guess you need more neurons to understand that. Unlucky. 

On 2022-10-07 at 6:18 PM, (NSW)mrEkli said:

You just removed any good will about your opinion here. 

Do you want a medal?

On 2022-10-07 at 8:41 PM, Mazifet said:

If you really want yareli so bad, just buy her with platinum. But oh wait you hate yareli and everything that has to do with her, so why bother spending an hour or two and just doing the quest.

Do you have problems reading?

On 2022-10-07 at 10:10 PM, dwqrf said:

Grendel's 1 damage output scales with enemy level x number of enemies eaten. Also, they are perma-cced and stripped armor. More than that, they do disapear from the map, allowing new enemies to spawn instantly, accelerating defenses, and accelerating loot/mn in survival. Also, can be really usefull versus Dargyn pilots for riven challenges or to keep keys between waves for Disruption. But hey, "Grendel bad because reddit says so".

Also, being fun isn't equal to not being efficient. You may be a blind meta slave, you do you, but I'm still gonna study and play what I think is most efficient and destroy the game with things blind people can't see, even if the herd of redditers say "it's bad", even thought they didn't even try it.

Grendel is strong. Even more since Shield Gating. Grendel is gonna get nerfed AGAIN soon. How could that be ? Guess some people do maths.

Let's stay on topic. Yareli isn't as strong. Sure, that's a fact ; but you have to look better at the way of obtention of the frame. Yareli can be obtained by playing with a k drive for a few hours after the Vox Solaris quest. Grendel is obtained after clearing the whole star chart, grinding arbitrations, and then sweating in hard missions. it makes sense that there is a difference of power. Yareli is almost the 4rth starter frame, close to Rhino.

I can't say that Yareli is strong, but she has the power she deserves.
In the other hand, I can't say that Grendel is weak. Same as Xaku, Caliban, and Styanax. They are endgame drops.

Grendel is #*!%ing bad. infact hes going to be reworked asap, cause its just sucks, like yareli.

On 2022-10-08 at 7:08 AM, iHaku said:

setting the bar real low, i see. literally a naked frame with 1 shield, 100 health and no skills or passives is enough do to the usual steel path sessions since weapons are all you need for that.

there is. open the market and buy it with platinum that you grinded via some other way. theres are a ton of different things you can farm to sell via wfmarket to get platinum. again, if you're somehow really too bad at this, then just do the easy way. no need to skate at all (tho you still have to eventually use kdrives, once you realise that the boards themselves give mastery :^) )

This is the dumbest thing ever said in this topic. Clap XD

On 2022-10-08 at 10:52 AM, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

Mad facts

we need a topic just to find peoples that likes kdrive like you lmao, no one wants this S#&$.

On 2022-10-07 at 5:15 PM, SuperFuret said:

She's not unless you don't the essential mods yet, regardless that doesn't make her a bad warframe. Not everything have to be meta, and she's viable enough to do your usual steel path sessions (that augment mod is quite nice), and most importantly she's fun.

Yeah but people obviously like meta or things with the capability to become meta

So if you dont care about her efficency and just her being fun, then why not make her fun and efficent???

Its literally a "win win" scenario where everyone is happy, instead of "win lose".

Its actually a "win, win, win" because its good for DE money wise too. The more players who like the warframe, the more willing they are to buy skins for it. If the frame never gets touched, they arent going to waste money on a frame they never are gonna use. Like i be buying stuff for valkyr thats been available for a long time, just because i like her and an invigoration made her more efficent to play. Hydroid on the other hand, i love him but i be forgetting about his existence because hes so inefficent at EVERYTHING in comparison to every other warframe. I no longer care about customizing him. Not even invigorations be enough to help because you still just fall behind playing him. Low survivability, CC unreliable at disrupiting every enemy and very hard to get it to do so, dps very low, no support abilities, HES A MESS and collects less money, just dust in a lot of peoples inventories. When people are picking out accessories, trust most of it wont be with Hydroid to show off how he looks with it.

So making a frame fun and meta is good for legit everybody

And making them just "fun" is just hurting the game out of laziness. Thats bad, not good. Bad frame. Waste devs time, waste ours, weakens new players impression of the game with everyone telling them frames are bad. A first impression is EVERYTHING to a new player. We all stop playing games if that first week or 2 of content you unlock isnt all that impressive. And we all get crazy hooked when it is impressive like being told that gun or character you like a lot at the start of the game can be become as useful as meta if you work on it, meaning you lose nothing from playing it for fun. Thats quite impressive or atleast VERY satisfying since a lot of games make you abandon new gear

Hydroid comes from the first planet. The first one, Earth.

Granted you need a certain MR and to kill Vay Hek to drop him, but he's still ON EARTH. It's okay is he is the weakest warframe out there. That's fine. If he wasn't, then it would be another one getting bashed for being "slightly too weak". Like, the first warframe you get on the way to Mercury, Yareli.

You cannot even THINK of a meta without having some exceptions and outsiders. THE WHOLE POINT of THE "META" is to make the list of what's good, and what's not, for the "end game" we have. "THE META" cannot exist if you don't have anything "bad".

Archived