Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QTCC 2022 Twitch Campaign - October 10 to October 16

[DE]Dudley

8ca38299fc81a8da85430c2597d0685c.png Tenno,

This is our third year partnering with the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre in the Quest to Conquer Cancer (QTCC)! For the month of October, we will have a special focus in our streams on raising awareness and donations in the battle against breast cancer. If you are able to, please consider donating to this worthy cause. Every little bit helps, and your donations make a real difference in the lives of people living with and affected by cancer.

On Mondays in October from 2 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET, you can tune into twitch.tv/warframe to catch the Community Team Fundraising Stream. Join members of the Warframe Community Team as we kick off each week sharing some important information from the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, preview the community fundraisers of the week, and check in on our community goals.

Tune in on Wednesdays at 3 p.m. ET to hang out on the Warframe International Stream. Some of our Spanish team will be hosting their usual shows delving into gameplay, jokes, and fun times.

On Thursdays at 6 p.m. ET, Prime Time continues where you will see some of our usual hijinks, community highlights, and fun gameplay. We offer a QTCC Conquer Grab Bag that you can claim after watching for 45 minutes.

• Tyl Regor Noggle 
  • Grineer Articula 
  • Alad V Noggle 
  • Corpus Articula 

cd310d30fbfc34d91ae6ec757b8283ab.png In addition to the Community Team Fundraising Stream, Warframe International Stream, and Prime Time, you can claim this week’s Drop by tuning into our amazing Community Fundraisers.

Our Community Fundraisers for the week are:
Monday, October 10 

ElnoraEleo @ 11 a.m. ET to 1 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/ElnoraEleo

Tuesday, October 11
WidescreenJohn @ 3 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/Widescreenjohn 

Wednesday, October 12
TheRagingTerror @ 1 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. - twitch.tv/TheRagingTerror

Thursday, October 13
Asura_Tenshi @ 8 p.m. ET to 10 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/Asura_Tenshi 

Friday, October 14
Tanandra  @ 5 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/Tanandra

POSTPONED due to technical issues! We'll reschedule this slot next week. 

Saturday, October 15
NSerafim (PT) @ 12 p.m. ET to 2 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/nserafim
xxVampixx07 (ES) @ 3 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/xxvampixx07

Sunday, October 16
Destrohido (FR) @ 5 a.m. ET to 7 a.m. ET - twitch.tv/Destrohido 

Twitch Drop Eligibility Reminders

• Please ensure that you have your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked so that you may be eligible for Drops. You can link your account at any time via warframe.com/twitch.
  • This week’s Drop has the following claim limits:
    • Once from the Community Team Fundraising Stream (watching 45 minutes)
    • Once from the Warframe International Stream (watching 45 minutes)
    • Twice from Prime Time (watching for an hour and 30 minutes)
    • Once per Community Fundraiser (watching 45 minutes).

Thank you, Tenno, for your support and we hope to see you on stream!

55 minutes ago, MajorMayoPrime said:

What day is the kickoff stream this week?

This says Monday, but http://warframe.com/qtcc says Tuesday and http://twitch.tv/warframe says Wednesday. Clarification would be appreciated.

The official Warframe QTCC stream this week is on Tuesday because Monday is a national holiday (Canadian Thanksgiving). http://warframe.com/qtcc is the source of truth when it comes to QTCC streams.

I am hoping for a nice collection of Tyl Regors. He is one of my two favourite NPCs. <3 And last week I somehow got 5 Lotus. XD The balance must be restored.

Articulas are always nice, too.

Edit 1 hour later: Whee! Got a Tyl Regor noggle from the first of the streams. An excellent start!

Getting Articulas would be nice if you could actually place more than 20 at once (this is due to their high decoration capacity cost) and be able to donate them to the dojo!

Cries in having over 100 Profit Taker Articulas. 

Will be interesting to see if gameplay items shows up for QTCC twitch drops or if it will be just cosmetics.

5 hours ago, (NSW)JAKETENNO said:

What happened to the previous weeks drops btw? IIRC it bugged out and didn't work during prime time. I did get an orokin tea set from the international stream.

Yeah, same. The only drop I got was the tea set from the international stream. Other than that - no drops. No biggie, but, IIRC, it was said that they would come up with something...?

6 hours ago, (PSN)Disgustapated said:

Did I miss the 2pm ET stream today? Or did it not happen? Says last broadcast was Oct 6th on Twitch. Am I misunderstanding something?

It's on Tuesday this week because Monday's a holiday in Canada. Nothing missed yet!

17 hours ago, [DE]Dudley said:
  • Corpus Articula 

cd310d30fbfc34d91ae6ec757b8283ab.png

When I glanced at the Corpus Articula, for a moment I thought it was a John Prodman noggle, but those sound neat too :)

I think it would be great if Articulas could be donated to the dojo, not only because the creative potential is even greater there, but because it would be a good way to use excess ones that the Orbiter, etc. doesn't need.

On 2022-10-10 at 5:41 AM, [DE]Dudley said:

8ca38299fc81a8da85430c2597d0685c.png Tenno,

This is our third year partnering with the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre in the Quest to Conquer Cancer (QTCC)! For the month of October, we will have a special focus in our streams on raising awareness and donations in the battle against breast cancer. If you are able to, please consider donating to this worthy cause. Every little bit helps, and your donations make a real difference in the lives of people living with and affected by cancer.

On Mondays in October from 2 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET, you can tune into twitch.tv/warframe to catch the Community Team Fundraising Stream. Join members of the Warframe Community Team as we kick off each week sharing some important information from the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, preview the community fundraisers of the week, and check in on our community goals.

Tune in on Wednesdays at 3 p.m. ET to hang out on the Warframe International Stream. Some of our Spanish team will be hosting their usual shows delving into gameplay, jokes, and fun times.

On Thursdays at 6 p.m. ET, Prime Time continues where you will see some of our usual hijinks, community highlights, and fun gameplay. We offer a QTCC Conquer Grab Bag that you can claim after watching for 45 minutes.

• Tyl Regor Noggle 
  • Grineer Articula 
  • Alad V Noggle 
  • Corpus Articula 

cd310d30fbfc34d91ae6ec757b8283ab.png In addition to the Community Team Fundraising Stream, Warframe International Stream, and Prime Time, you can claim this week’s Drop by tuning into our amazing Community Fundraisers.

Our Community Fundraisers for the week are:
Monday, October 10 

ElnoraEleo @ 11 a.m. ET to 1 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/ElnoraEleo

Tuesday, October 11
WidescreenJohn @ 3 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/Widescreenjohn 

Wednesday, October 12
TheRagingTerror @ 1 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. - twitch.tv/TheRagingTerror

Thursday, October 13
AsuraTenshi @ 8 p.m. ET to 10 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/AsuraTenshi 

Friday, October 14
Tanandra  @ 5 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/Tanandra

Saturday, October 15
NSerafim (PT) @ 12 p.m. ET to 2 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/nserafim
xxVampixx07 (ES) @ 3 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/xxvampixx07

Sunday, October 16
Destrohido (FR) @ 5 a.m. ET to 7 a.m. ET - twitch.tv/Destrohido 

Twitch Drop Eligibility Reminders

• Please ensure that you have your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked so that you may be eligible for Drops. You can link your account at any time via warframe.com/twitch.
  • This week’s Drop has the following claim limits:
    • Once from the Community Team Fundraising Stream (watching 45 minutes)
    • Once from the Warframe International Stream (watching 45 minutes)
    • Twice from Prime Time (watching for an hour and 30 minutes)
    • Once per Community Fundraiser (watching 45 minutes).

Thank you, Tenno, for your support and we hope to see you on stream!

It is Tuesday, and you didn't mention your Tuesday devstream.

I just got on to get ready for "WidescreenJohn"'s stream,
and found on the QTCC site that there is also a DevStream with drops,
that started an hour ago.

I am getting very annoyed with your divided schedules,
with one not giving all the events on the same list.

You've been doing this for years,
you should have learned by now,
to have all the info on every given list on every given site.

The Forums are where your players go for info.

Not having ALL the info on the forums is bad management.

4 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

It is Tuesday, and you didn't mention your Tuesday devstream.

I just got on to get ready for "WidescreenJohn"'s stream,
and found on the QTCC site that there is also a DevStream with drops,
that started an hour ago.

I am getting very annoyed with your divided schedules,
with one not giving all the events on the same list.

You've been doing this for years,
you should have learned by now,
to have all the info on every given list on every given site.

The Forums are where your players go for info.

Not having ALL the info on the forums is bad management.

agreed with 1 exception. only a small amount of the player base actually use the forums/websight. the info should be posted INGAME were it belongs.

16 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

When I glanced at the Corpus Articula, for a moment I thought it was a John Prodman noggle, but those sound neat too :)

I think it would be great if Articulas could be donated to the dojo, not only because the creative potential is even greater there, but because it would be a good way to use excess ones that the Orbiter, etc. doesn't need.

yes agreed along with other items like the roller beachballs. would be great if we could get decore from the themes like the lanterns, hanging tastles, doll, the new halloween 1's pumpkins, leaf piles and the candles ._.  rather disapointed after all these years they finally added a new sesonal theme but did not tend to this factor as the themes only affect the front area of ship and not every 1 wants nasty infested gunk added to ther interior. also no items added to dojo so very big oof on this obvious fail.

the issue of the doors being lock/not opening in the khal missions still not fixd example the sneaky sabotage last week the very 1st door had this issue quite a lot. -  the notification spam about new quest available even with quest guid turnt off STILL spams players excessively. this notification pop up needs to be fully removed as DE has intentionally neglected this dispite being made aware of it multiple times over the past several months. same with all popups with nora, litches, and especially the 2 ordis  dialogs that play EVERY time the player re-enters the helmynth room wich these same as all popups sevearly hinder the loading/rendering.  -  lastly the interception missions were the transport pod is used is STILL broken droping players out of map, locking up controls and preventing the compleatment of the mission especially if solo or simply alone. this specific bug has ben neglected well over 8 years. theres realy no excuse to why this remains a issue unadressd.

In previous iterations I could've sworn they just had a claim limit and kept the progress between streams, I don't know why they left the need to split the drops up by each day so they need to go in for each stream and set up an entirely new drop every time. Doesn't seem to have worked near aswell.

Archived