Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Datareaper's Memorial - Day 1

Magnus

Yesterday, a memorial for Datareaper was placed in Iron Wake. We were friends. Some of the comics he drew were my ideas, and my Discord is full of emojis he made just for me. My clan emblem was even something he did originally. We got along great, but he got along with most anyone, honestly.

So, I sat at the memorial for the day, and just watched, noon to 1am ET. Some people said nice things, and other times it was some Clem spam. I took pictures every now and again, just because I wanted to be able to share a bit of what I saw, which was people coming around for him.

Thank you to Rebecca and Megan for showing up as well.

j3JkWvJ.jpg

6fBwgjs.png

nnK5mBg.png

nUNLdhM.png

1hJ6CPY.png

2R0gIZ3.png

B7Im02T.png

JQH3j0q.png

Sr08uOi.png

fEc9Ja4.jpg

zIXwJ2N.png

VLC43LV.png

YNp4pPX.png

iLcamQS.png

HBTFXtN.png

sfLxtJ0.png

uwTeKK4.png

RlipiZ2.png

JRMbL1Y.png

wFw0pMr.png

XBVfpPk.png

fs7jPFL.png

072f5oR.png

jFAUyW1.png

ge9qPZN.png

iZlf5iU.png

bqDf2oS.png

eIMunzk.png

Juqva4w.png

InlLYtj.png

E6gyd12.png

a5d18Rk.png

Zc1X74q.png

• Like 25

Sadly I cannot make a visit there yet. Sad story because he was one year younger than me and born in the same month as I. We will miss his contributions what he made to the game. At least the devs made this little thing to him which makes them much better in my eye by a mile with that. Glad to see people make a visit.

Also I wish you the best and to everyone. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I never even knew him but after that day I always visit his memorial on my way to Palladino and stay there for a moment of silence.

I stayed for hours that days, some people would act rude and I would try and get them to remain respectful but it was no big deal. I'm glad I could find these screenshots so I can keep in memory of everyone around <3

Rest In Peace Datareaper. I personally never knew him, but many did and many loved him.
See you around, Tenno <3 You will be missed.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...