Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Stream Schedule Website/PWA App: Announcement & Feedback Thread

Digressive

On 2024-05-29 at 5:16 AM, holy_vicar said:

That would most certainly be convenient and appreciated! Even having it refresh once a day seems like it would be enough. Thanks for the quick reply! <3

5 minutes ago, TomeWyrm said:

Can confirm. I use an auto-refresher set on a 6 hour interval... I could probably set it higher honestly, not like they do surprise streams.

But yeah, I just keep it always in a tab, because the auto-launch is supremely helpful in making it so I don't miss drops while I'm distracted doing other things :)

Thanks for the feedback! I've set the auto refresh to 6 hours.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The schedule seems off by an hour when I enabled clock location for my local timezone.  Is it because my zone uses daylight savings time?

(ie. the stream appears to have started but the time says that there's still about an hour to go before it starts).

Edited by Anonymouse7611
clarification
  • Like 1

On 2024-07-14 at 7:08 PM, Anonymouse7611 said:

The schedule seems off by an hour when I enabled clock location for my local timezone.  Is it because my zone uses daylight savings time?

(ie. the stream appears to have started but the time says that there's still about an hour to go before it starts).

Hi! Thanks for letting me know. The local time is determined from your browser so it could be that your browser doesn't recognise or know about daylight savings in your area of the world?

I think your web app is working fine. It appears that Kengineer started an hour earlier and went like an hour longer, but the drop really happened at the time your web app indicated (ie. I watched the first hour and got no credit toward the drop, and into the 1hr to 1.5 hrs is when I got credit for watching, so I'm guess your schedule was right on.

• Like 1

I gave feedback on Twitter way back when, but Thank you again for this and I hope more will see this thread given all the confusion I've seen of late with players.

Still an awesome creation. 👍

• Like 1

On 2024-07-22 at 9:38 AM, Slayer-. said:

I gave feedback on Twitter way back when, but Thank you again for this and I hope more will see this thread given all the confusion I've seen of late with players.

Still an awesome creation. 👍

I remember! Thank you :community:

• 3 weeks later...

Can you add a feature to test everything, like notifications, redirects, whatever. So we can configure it in advanced easily. I'm sure it's possible with each browser, but sometimes it's hard to find the settings to whitelist a site for such features.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Miv333 said:

Can you add a feature to test everything, like notifications, redirects, whatever. So we can configure it in advanced easily. I'm sure it's possible with each browser, but sometimes it's hard to find the settings to whitelist a site for such features.

Sounds good!

• Like 1

On 2024-08-11 at 6:15 AM, Digressive said:

Sounds good!

Thanks, just tested it, seems to work!

(It doesn't actually send a test notification though, just allows enabling them, is that intended?)

Also, any chance of a test popup? I was able to find the setting in my browser, but my friend mentioned it's still really annoying to do, so it'd be a nice to have.

Edited by Miv333
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Miv333 said:

Thanks, just tested it, seems to work!

(It doesn't actually send a test notification though, just allows enabling them, is that intended?)

Also, any chance of a test popup? I was able to find the setting in my browser, but my friend mentioned it's still really annoying to do, so it'd be a nice to have.

Sorry I meant to post here after updating but I didn't get around to it.

Couple of issues! ┻━┻ ︵ \( °□° )/ ︵ ┻━┻

1) A pop-up test is going to be difficult because browsers don't have a "pop-up permission" you can test for. Pop-ups that aren't caused by a user interaction (like a time delay) are blocked unless specifically allowed by the user. Pop-ups that are caused by a user clicking a link are always allowed. So I can't add a test because it would be always allowed. Even adding a test button that the user clicks that triggers a delay for a few seconds and then opens a pop-up is always allowed because it was caused by a user click. So I'm not sure how to move forward here.

2) The notifications seemed to work in Firefox but not Chrome for me which is a little worrying. Chrome may have changed how they handle notifications but I'm looking into this.

Thanks for reading and thanks for the feedback! :community:

• Like 2

Am 17.8.2024 um 14:13 schrieb Digressive:

of course!

Seems like you got the time wrong?

The warframe tweet says 2pm et, which translates to 20:00 in my timezone (Germany), which lines up with the official stream schedule for the gamescom. Your website says 5pm, or 23:00 for the german timezone, which would be way too late for a german stream from a german event.

edit: no hate or bad blood intended, sorry if my wording sounds harsh... i really love your website (it reminded me countless times of drops i would otherwise have missed) and just wanna doublecheck and maybe prevent that people miss the drops

Edited by skhar
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, skhar said:

Seems like you got the time wrong?

The warframe tweet says 2pm et, which translates to 20:00 in my timezone (Germany), which lines up with the official stream schedule for the gamescom. Your website says 5pm, or 23:00 for the german timezone, which would be way too late for a german stream from a german event.

edit: no hate or bad blood intended, sorry if my wording sounds harsh... i really love your website (it reminded me countless times of drops i would otherwise have missed) and just wanna doublecheck and maybe prevent that people miss the drops

Ah thanks for the feedback! Fixed!

Chiming in again for the gamescom drops

The warframe news says its on thegameawards channel. But the gamescom channel has the event scheduled on twitch as well. Maybe thegameawards restreams the event? Maybe the warframe news got it mixed up? We don't know... But just to be aware that there might be some sort of confusion happening? I don't know if there is any easy and understandable way for you to give this info on your website.

Edited by skhar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, skhar said:

Chiming in again for the gamescom drops

The warframe news says its on thegameawards channel. But the gamescom channel has the event scheduled on twitch as well. Maybe thegameawards restreams the event? Maybe the warframe news got it mixed up? We don't know... But just to be aware that there might be some sort of confusion happening? I don't know if there is any easy and understandable way for you to give this info on your website.

Thanks for this, I did see that there are multiple channels being announced, I would think the drops will be on all of them but we'll see...I guess!

• 2 weeks later...