Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

parvos granum

MiyamotoMusashi571

3 hours ago, MiyamotoMusashi571 said:

can you give me information about the story on this

Something happened between Deadlock Protocol and Call of the Tempestari that we as Tenno just... Didn't get to see. Maybe it got cancelled and the writers kept going anyway on the grounds it still made sense, maybe the writers never wrote it in the first place, we don't know.

As best we can tell there was a schism in Corpus management between those who left to follow Parvos, and those who remained loyal to Anyo and Bek. Parvos may not be as flagrantly and disgustingly evil as Nef, but he is still antagonistic and dangerous and we oppose him. For example, he wants to commandeer the Zariman. We do not want him to have the Zariman (I for one voted for driving the Zariman into the Sun so no one can have it, but Yonta won't give me the keys to the bridge)

3 hours ago, MiyamotoMusashi571 said:

can you give me information about the story on this

he's a foe, but one who has a modicum of respect for his opponents.

Parvos ultimately wants to regain his position as the Defacto head of the Corpus, and the Deadlock Protocol means that in the event where the board is evenly matched on a vote, the founder must have the final say, hence why the Corpus tries to reach Parvos, who has been kept within his pocket of the Void since the failed assassination attempt on his life by the Entrati family. Nef searches for proof that he is Parvos' son and finds it, but upon meeting Parvos discovers that his son's philosophy is totally different form the original Corpus dogma, and so disowns Nef.

he contacts us after the quest, acknowledging that the Tenno are still a powerful force, and that they will likely come to blows as Parvos seeks to shift the balance of power within the Corpus to his favour, which would have knock-on effects across the system and force the Tenno to intervene. Nef and Parvos could very well end up goign at it, and might have done so already were it not for the New War. personally I think Parvos will make the first move, and Nef may even ask the Tenno for help against Parvos. Alad V would be the most interesting to watch though, as his options are completely open; avoid the war, take a side, play both sides, or even take his own swipe at the crown. 

Parvos granum is an entity that is more or less neutral on the spectrum.

He will do whatever is needed to achieve his own goals whether that is to allign with us or oppose us.

Not that different from Alad V , while Alad V tends to bumble from plot to plot , granum writes his own play.

7 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

since the failed assassination attempt on his life by the Entrati family.

That wasn't by the Entrati, that was by the rest of the Corpus. The Entrati could give a S#&$.

7 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Nef searches for proof that he is Parvos' son and finds it, but upon meeting Parvos discovers that his son's philosophy is totally different form the original Corpus dogma, and so disowns Nef.

Parvos always knew Nef was a piece of the crap. The only reason he let Nef into the Granum Void was because he knew the people he really wanted, the Tenno, would follow him in.

Archived